Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which would you like to see at our Yaholeinthewall Bar & Bar tonight?

Entertainment:



1) A Seeker Stripteez

2) An oyster eating contest hosted by Food Dude

3) Alec the Dalek and his Magical Canons (I hear he's an amazing juggler)

4) Karma Karaoke by Deepzenpill

5) Open mike nite with Buk %26amp; P%26amp;S Badboy

6) Square Dancing With Satan



Long Island Iced Tea Pitcher Special: Cost: a lovely compliment to a fellow member



Buk rulz Rabbi drulz



(ANNOUNCING OUR NEW BOUNCER: a_r_coolBLAH!)Which would you like to see at our Yaholeinthewall Bar %26amp; Bar tonight?
Long as I don't have to eat no damn oysters.
1)Which would you like to see at our Yaholeinthewall Bar %26amp; Bar tonight?
6 square dancing with satan
Just because it sounds the funniest, Square Dancing With Satan.
how about a sword fight with Joey aka it's a boy and Got Pancakes ha just kidding!
Michael Richards as Cosmo telling it LIKE IT REALLY IS.
open mike nite
definately BUK and P%26amp;S Badboy is the best ticket in town.
after watching hot fuzz, all I request is cranberry juice. Do whatever entertainment the others want.
how dare you for not adding me to the list,or is this a all guy affair.
Square Dancing With Satan
Has to be open mike night....wait....that doesn't sound right? LMAO!!!



I'm all for the Karaoke!!!
They all sound amazing! Can't we have just a whole smorgasboard of entertainment and see them all!! Bring 'em on!! :)
I want the bouncer to make out with me in the back alley. *blushes*
Square Dancing with Satan sounds like a riot! Can we set the floor ablaze so he can feel at home!



Buk rulz Rabbi Drulz



You look very lovely tonight Shizz! Now where's that pitcher at! LOL



Hugs!
I'll choose number 1...





Can't wait! LOL
I vote #6....who's on the VIP list?
a Seeker stripteez!!hehe!
They all sound like so much fun...how can I choose one?



You look beautiful tonight! (Can I have a Long Island Iced Tea now?)
oh yeah... Buk rulz rabbi drulz...... there you are my lovely glass of wine i told you i'd come back for you.... #6... i'm up for a little dancing.....

congrats a_r_coolBLAH!.. and might i add that you look lovely tonight (please don't shank me...lol..)
open mike nite
I think we should do this as a Mon = Sat, have one each night. Buk should be the Saturday night special though...



I think Sister Mary Holywater is looking especialy lovely tonight, as is our favorite little Unsuperstar...

Can I have a pitcher of long island ice tea now?

Buk rulz Rabbi drulz!

Has Deepzenpil gone into complete hiding or has she taken her invisible pil again? Come back out ...Please?



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm!
lol...I love the entertainment in this place....I choose square dancing with Satan

Buk rules rabbi drools.....

By the way...I'm not sure why, but I answered some of your questions, and my most creative ones, didn't seem to want to post, but wont let me answer the question again......plissing me off a bit....What the heck is going on in here...the creativity is being stifled big time.....
Let's find out what Alec the Dalek's magical cannons are all about . . . surely they aren't just there to exterminate . . .
I would like to see myself because after all I got the boat lol.
stripping is always the way to go!



food dude is looking quite handsome these days by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment