Friday, March 9, 2012

Fallout 3 Blowing up Megaton?

I promised the guy in the bar I'd blow up Megaton, but I decided I want to play the game with good karma now. Is there a way to cancel the mission and deactivate the bomb without starting the game over? ThanksFallout 3 Blowing up Megaton?
I'm pretty sure you can still ask the sheriff if you can deactivate the bomb despite having started it. I think it doesn't really cause any problems...
talk to the chief cowboy guy errrr lucas simms i think hes called talk to him bout the bomb and offer to deactivate it for him, if u have high speech u may also get more money for it, then go back to the bomb and if your explosives are high enough u can diffuse it, i think they need to be 30Fallout 3 Blowing up Megaton?
You should be able to talk to the sheriff, and he will go and try to arrest Mr.Burke, but Burke shoots him ,and then you can go deactivate the bomb.I'm not 100% sure this is how but i remember it being something like this.I haven't played it in awhile.
I deactivated it I wish I blew it up.
just deactivate the bomb. Done
idk
find the all sparks
  • yamaha atv
  • mymathlab login
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment