Monday, March 12, 2012

CRAPPY friend. What do I do now?

During an angry drunken rant on my birthday, I went on and on about how shady my close friend was since she decided to tend to her boyfriend who had the flu over attending my birthday party. I thought that was a convenient excuse. I was insulted, but did not disclose my displeasure, but nonetheless the "goose makes you loose---" at least my mouth anyway, and i went off about her and her boyfriend (whom I never met) to a group of friends. Needless to say, I said some horrible things about her and her boyfriend. Since KARMA is a big ******, 8 months later, she "overhears" this information randomly at a bar from people she doesn't even know. i'm not sure if she actually "overheard" it or a mutual friend of a friend actually told her. Nonetheless, I opened my big mouth and now she's visibly upset with me. Good going, buddy...I apologized, but what do I do now?CRAPPY friend. What do I do now?
Hello Chin =]



Happy Birthday for when it was by the way lol!



Anyway it sucks what happened, and i see why you feel insulted, hey i would to.

It will take some time for her to forgive you, seeing that she missed your birthday i guess she cant hold a grudge against you for too long ay, even though you have apologised keep on it, and say to her "look im sorry, i know i said some bad things but i was drunk and was just rambling, i didn't know what i was doing" and see what she says let her know you just want to be friends again.



If she then decides to just to ignore you and does not accept your apology, leave it for a week or so and then try and strike a convo with her as if nothing ever happened, if she turns away and pretends your not there try and make her laugh so she has to talk!



Good luck mate and hope it works out good either way =]



Dannus =]
  • helly hansen
  • bully dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment