Monday, March 12, 2012

How do Bruin's fans feel after the loss to STL?

After seeing the replay, looks to me like it could have been called the other way. But I really don't know the "official" ruling for high sticks. (see my question at the end my post). I think if the on ice call was no goal, it would have stayed. I thought the same with Franzen's goal against Anaheim. Being a Wing's fan, I thought that was a little karma from the Beauchemin goal that was allowed in a previous DET/ANA matchup. I don't remember a year where there have been SO many goals like this where it is SOOO close. One final question... What is the official "high-stick" rule? Is it a goal if the puck is even with the bar or not completely over, but half way??How do Bruin's fans feel after the loss to STL?
The rule is if the deflection was made completely above the crossbar, it is no goal. As a Bruins fan, I kind of felt robbed, but the Bruins should have lost the game because of the crappy game, mostly the 3rd period, that they played. I don't see how the replay wasn't conclusive, but they did take 5+ minutes to review it so they must have seen some angle that wasn't shown on NESN.How do Bruin's fans feel after the loss to STL?
Obviously we don't feel happy about it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment