Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it illegal to kill your dog, if by accident?

I feel incredibly ashamed. Last night me and a couple of the girls went out partying, drinking, just having fun since we had just gotten out of college and had nothing going on for the rest of the day. We went to the bar KARMA, and had a blast. I was really tired when I got home, and I had drank way to much and I was REALLY drunk, so as soon a I got home, I passed out on the couch, and landed on my dog, and it crushed / killed it. I feel incredibly terrible.. and I don't know what I should do. PLEASE HELP!Is it illegal to kill your dog, if by accident?
did you send the dogs remains to sami as a christmas gift?



amber i think you really need to lose weight, you're turning into a gorilla. You're already a arangatang at the local zoo, it's bad for you to be another animal in the habitat. Do you know how much stress that causes? And no, it's not illegal to kill your dog by accident, if you're already a pet yourself.
No it's not. Just bury it in the backyard, or throw it in a plastic bag, and wrap it 10 times, so the smell doesn't come out.Is it illegal to kill your dog, if by accident?
Not that this happened, but if it did, you've got more trouble from the underage drinking and from your parents.

Just for the record, if you DO do something illegal while drunk, it's not an accident, it is called negligence, and can result in criminal charges.
  • spanish translation online
  • raw foods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment