Monday, March 12, 2012

Did I make stretch marks worse?? :(?

Ok, so I barely noticed I have stretch marks under my belly button, they weren't there the other day or last week. I believe it's karma because whenever my mom or sister would say I look like I have a basket ball under my shirt(they're exagerrating really) I would lash and say, well atleast I don't have stretch marks on my stomach, and I know that sounds mean but they're mean to me as well.



Well today I didn't use dove bar soap, just a body wash with some exfoliate stuff inside, didn't use a lot but used it with a one of those plastic scrubby balls, you know they come in colors are usually $2 bucks and scrubbed really hard and fast around my body 'cause I was in a rush. When I got out and was putting on a shirt, I was wondering what those marks were and then I realized they were stretch marks!! :(



When I was 16/17 I was pregnent with a boy and my tummy was considered small and I wasn't all that skinny or thin either, I guess average. Now I'm 19 1/2 and almost due in a week or so with my second and my stomach didn't get all that big, maybe a bit bigger than last time and I know my body isn't as small as it was at 17. With my first I did not get any stretch marks on my stomach, maybe a bit on the side but that was it, and a few weeks ago my doctor(different lady at the time) was like wow, you don't have any stretch marks on your stomach, like it's naturally elastic or something. I have them on my sides 'cause well, I'm not that fit and I was proud and happy to know they didn't travel onto my top of my stomach. But now, I see them only under my belly button and they're visible. They just appeared out of no where!! and if they were there before, they're more visible today!!



I just felt down today 'cause I really thought I wasn't going to get any stretch marks on my stomach, I didn't bother with any lotions the whole pregnancy and wish I did. Do you think it's because my stomach has dropped? My dropped stomach doesn't feel as if it made my stomach bigger. Or could it be becasue I scrubbed around my stomach really fast? I'm 38 and five days so maybe it's because I'm getting bigger and not noticing....Did I make stretch marks worse?? :(?
"They just appeared out of no where!!"



Yep, that's how it works. I made it all the way to 37 weeks with my son before I noticed some around my belly button. One day they weren't there, the next they were. It's not from you scrubbing yourself in the shower, it's just the way your skin has stretched.
With my first, I didn't get any stretchmarks until the last 2 weeks. So, yes, they do almost appear overnight. And there's no way you made them worse or made them happen. It's just a part of pregnancy.Did I make stretch marks worse?? :(?
The same thing happened to me! I was 6 months along before I even started to show and 7 months before I got any stretch marks and the whole time I was bragging to everyone that I wasn't going to get any. Boy was I wrong! I got them so bad I can't even believe it. I used bio-oil and cocoa butter the whole time (but now I wish I used it more). I'm pretty sure in your case its because its your second pregnancy. Everything is getting all stretched out again and you probably lost some elasticity from your first pregnancy.
it doesn't matter -moisturize well. there are more important things to worry about. see a counselor for your self esteem problems.
yup my first son i didnt get any till my last month, man i was so mad. i had lotioned and everything. then with my daughter, man i got bigger with her and i used cocoa butter and all that good stuff, but i stil got just a lil more. my 3rd pregnancy i didnt get any at all. but then again he was a mth early so i was big but i didnt get a huge as i did with the first two. but with my first i was a skinny lil thing so i knew i had it coming although i wish they hadnt appeared. but yea they pop out of no where when you least expect it
There are creams out there that can help get rid of your stretch marks, but you need to find the right one.



I found this on the site I put in the source box below:





Things to look for in a stretch mark cream



There are a lot of creams and ointments out there that claim to remove stretch marks. The best way to fight stretch marks is to increase your skins flexibility before your stretch marks start appearing by using a topical cream on the area before the skin starts to show stretch marks. If you already have stretch marks, hope is not lost. There are creams out there that contain ingredients that help heal the skin while minimizing scar tissue.



Some of the key ingredients that you will want to make sure your cream contains are:





Vitamin A Palmitate



Vitamin A is an essential vitamin and is best known for having positive effects on vision. However Vitamin A is just as important to the largest organ; the skin.



Clinical studies have shown vitamin A to have properties that block the absorption of harmful UVA and UVB rays, as well as a stimulating effect on cell regeneration. It has been clinically shown to improve the appearance of striae (stretch marks) and regulate epidermal (skin) cell growth.





Aloe Vera Extract



Aloe vera has been shown in clinical studies to have a positive effect on wound healing and holds anti-inflammatory properties.



As stretch marks start out as microscopic tears in skin layers due to overstretching of the dermis, aloe vera helps heal these small wounds without causing scar tissue to form, effectively preventing the appearance of stretch marks. Aloe vera has been used for thousands of years by the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Indians and Chinese to decrease the appearance of scars and to moisturize and heal skin.



This extract from the aloe leaf protects skin from environmental factors and promotes skin regeneration.





Grapefruit Seed Extract



Grapefruit seed extract is a natural antibiotic used for many different types of skin ailments. It is a powerful ingredient to aid in the healing of skin damage. Grapefruit seed extract helps to restore damaged collagen and elastin, which strengthens and retextures the skin.



As collagen and elastin are responsible for the skin s elasticity, improving and stimulating production of the connective tissue cells will prevent skin from tearing and thus prevent the formation of stretch marks. The condition of the skin s connective tissue also dictates how well the skin contracts after pregnancy. So not only does this compound improve the condition of your stretching skin, after the delivery it will also aid in the contraction of your skin to its previous appearance.





DL-Penthenol



DL-Penthenol is the scientific name for pro-vitamin B5. It has healing properties on damaged skin as it works to improve the structure of both the lower and upper skin layers. DL-Panthenol soothes skin while stimulating cell growth and differentiation.



This ingredient aids in the regeneration of the skin, therefore aiding in reducing the appearance of existing stretch marks by replacing the scar tissue with new skin cells. It also acts to prevent stretch marks by promoting collagen and elastin production, which allows your skin to stretch without rupturing and causing stretch marks.





A cream that has shown to be highly effective at preventing stretch marks as well as healing stretch marks that you already have is Stretch Mark Prevention by Revitol.





Whether you are afraid that stretch marks may be in your future of if they are already a part of your life, the Stretch Mark Prevention cream is the product you will want on your side!
hi, everybody, take your time and a little bit. Now I introduce a website ================== http://www.madeshopping.net ================= wholesale shoes,jean,cap,handbag,sunglass,short,ha鈥?All products sold at the website with good quality,free shipping,the price is competitive. which can accept paypal. I have bought products from them. sneaker: airmax 90, 95 etc $28-35 free shiping. boots: UGG etc $35 free shiping. Jeans : polo etc $28-35 free shipping T-shirts : A%26amp;f etc $11-18 free shipping. hoodies: 5ive etc $28-35 free shipping handbags: Ed hardy etc $35 free shipping Sunglasses: LV etc $8-12 free shipping Belts: BOSS etc $8-12 free shipping Caps: red bull etc $8-10 free shipping Watches:rolex etc $40?80 free shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment