Friday, March 9, 2012

Storing your LUSH products..?

I now have quite the little collection of LUSH products.



you snap the whip body butter

rockstar soap

big calm shower jelly

therapy massage bar

mange too massage bar

trichomania shampoo

ultimate shine shampoo

godiva shampoo

seanik shampoo

karma shampoo

hybrid shampoo



The reason I list these is not to bore you but to ask how you suggest I store them. I understand that they have tins for certain massage bars, body butters and shampoos but my biggest comcern is having them dissolve too quickly.



Do you think maybe setting them on a sponge will do the trick?



Thanks!!Storing your LUSH products..?
I have a little collection too.

Just store them in a dry and dark place. But don't keep them for too long (after the expiry dates) because, they're fresh and natural and will ruin quicker because they have no preservatives in them.



Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment