Monday, March 12, 2012

Should I leave the Room, when She (Ex)comes In - at a Public place ?

I finally met somebody and surprsingly became her boyfreind.I let her go ...went back for her Big Time ..and she did not return. It Hurted for a long time.



So, I'm still single, nor has there been nobody new since, SO DOES THIS MEAN, I should carry "my sorry behind out the door" if I and her were to be at the same cool lounge, bar, club or fancy restaurant??



For I am OKAY now, in staying and acknowledging she pretented with me. So I'll stay put of where I'm at and going about my own business. My Heart will forever Hurt, but my Mind can see myself staying put and taking it. And unlike most other guys, there's no need from me to look her way or say anything.



I'm not looking for "potilically correct" Answers for me here, to make it easier for her (in regards to Ex's). But "No Way" will I less Demeanor myself in leaving NOR should any girl/guy do the same. And NO I dont believe in confrontation option - for Life and Karma will take care that.



Thanks A Bunch.Should I leave the Room, when She (Ex)comes In - at a Public place ?
no, if you're out and you happen to run into her, you carry on and ignore her completely. You go about your own business and carry on like she was a stranger. That's all
No you don't need to leave a room. It is a PUBLIC place. Don't let her get too much power.Should I leave the Room, when She (Ex)comes In - at a Public place ?
No its a public place. keep cool and act like you never saw her enter. relax and have a great time.
if you leave during these times you are giving her all the power over you..she is pulling your strings 'cause you allow it if you leave..visualize taking a pair of scissors and cutting the strings completely from her

No comments:

Post a Comment