Friday, March 9, 2012

Snitching is not my style but ethically speaking what could I do other then this...?

OK here's the deal I know this asswipe kind of guy. He owns a pizza restaurant and he is a real shady kind of guy for example he dropped a whole bag of chicken wings on the dirty floor and told a kid that worked for him to pick them up and put them in a new bag then he proceeded to cook them. Hes drinks ALOT and is a mean drunk, cheats on his wife all the time, and got in to a fight with me at a bar. Now I do not take BS from people like him and I want to get him back. (he spit in my face and the fight got broken up before I did any thing and I got kicked out of the bar, not him) After some research I found out that he pays all of his illegal Mexican workers under the table and often screws them money wise. Now snitching is not my style however I do know if I contact the IRS he would be in a world of trouble. I do believe in you reap what you soe and Karma but I think in this case I would be in the right and kind of just helping karma along. am I wrong and what would you guys do?Snitching is not my style but ethically speaking what could I do other then this...?
make 3 calls or anonymous letter

1) health department. get his place inspected. if he is doing wrong he is risking the lives of anyone who eats by him and that is wrong

2) his wife let her also know that she has a cheating husband. every woman needs to know. what if he is having sex without proctection and giving her stds. she needs to know now!

3) immigration. its illigal and what is right is right,

u r not a snitch u r a social worker helping ppl out
I would be as shady as him after I kicked his butt, I would tell him pay up or get snitched on...Snitching is not my style but ethically speaking what could I do other then this...?
If I was in your shoes I would snitch. Just think if you were the person that ate the chicken that fell on the floor.
if you do end up telling the authorities, then do it because you feel its the right thing to do not because you want to get him back.
Go for it. Seriously, this guy sounds awful and deserves whatever he gets. You'd be doing the world a favor. Good for you for feeling hesitant, though!
There is snithching and then there is snitching.



I think in this case you have a duty to drop him in it - after all, you could be the one who single handedly halts a salmonella poisoning crisis caused by unhygienic cooking methods and practices......yuk!
Oddly, I am of the mindset that Karma takes care of people who are nasty and dishonest. I would let Karma handle him, but I would stay away from him. He doesn't deserve you company and he might end up doing something crappy to you. No, he WILL end up doing something crappy to you. You don't need that negative crap in your life.
You freaking report him, me and you are paying for his BS. Why should illegal aliens get paid, pay no taxes and he gets to have his cake and eat it too ? Yes you reap whay you sow, but if you are not doing what he is doing, your karma will be fine, you may feel a litle guilty when the **** hits his fan, but look at it this way, why do the bad guys always win ???? cause we nice guys are to nice ! If me and you have to follow the rules, they have to also, dont you think thats only fair ? As for his cheating, when his wifes crotch falls off, she will understand !
Revenge is sweetest served cold. Although snitching is the right thing to do reguardless. Atleast you have a reason now.
By all means turn him in.Not because of the anger but because it is the right thing to do.First his employment of illegals is part of the on going problems with immigrants.Second he probably is paying them what amounts to slave shop wages and they accept it just because they need a job and money and there are few that will pay decent wages to illegals.

Thirdly the health violations alone should make you want to turn him in.What if it was you or one of your family that had ate the chicken and if he will do that with a witness imagine what he is doing when there is no one to see!!!
If snitching is not your style why don't you get your payback in some other way than running off to the federal government. I don't have a lot of sympathy for illegal aliens--but you will be effecting some other lives besides the jerk's.
He is breaking the health department code, employment laws, and immigration laws. By reporting him, you will be protecting the public and merely exposing him to the consequences that are direct result of his (seedy) actions.



BUT, the motive behind you reporting him is not at all respectable either. Your whole motive behind reporting him is to get back to him. If you knew all this all along and didn't report him, then you are (moraly) as guilty as he is.



If you are going to report him, do it because it's the right thing to do. If you believe in karma thing, it works both ways, you know ;-)
So, this all comes down to you were humiliated and the only way you can think of to deal with it is through petty revenge. Be a man, suck it up and move on with your life.
NARC his cheating non-American *** out! It's the right thing to do.



You know the saying, "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer."
  • online puzzle games
  • justin bieber phone number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment