Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is Karma really and what do you think of this?

Okay, well my son was suppose to go through surgery on his tonsils and adenoids last friday but it had to be rescheduled. Well first of all I am extremely nervous about it and I just don't know enough about it I guess, but anyways well today I went shopping and bought a few things like a new purse, my son some hot wheels cars, some candy bars and a hair clippers. Well I paid with a credit card and when I got home I noticed that the only things I was charged for was my purse, the candy bars and one hot wheels car. So three hot wheels cars and the clippers which where $30.00 weren't paid for. Well the store is closed now and I am now worried, I keep thinking will karma come back to me when my son goes through surgery and something bad happen to him for not returning and paying for the hair clippers? What do you think?What is Karma really and what do you think of this?
You did not do it intentionally, so don't worry. Karma is a law of nature, as you do, so shall you reap. You have been a good mother, isn't that important? That fact alone will guide your son through %26amp; keep him safe during the operation. Besides, like I said earlier, you are concerned about this, and you intend to return the things which weren't charged when you can, so its ok. You seem like a good person, so I am sure everything will be fine. karma is too much busy dealing with people who do bad things to bother someone as caring as you, so don't worry!



I will pray for you, and hope the surgery goes well, take care.
I don't think so but to ease your mind and keep in the realms of what is right, return the items that they neglected to charge you for or simply keep the items but pay for them......Then you can have the clear mind and conscious that you will need in preparation for your son's surgery....I wish you and your son well......What is Karma really and what do you think of this?
(keep in mind, I'm no expert on the subject)



The idea of karma is that something EQUALLY bad or good will happen, depending on our actions. I'd say that $30 doesn't equal your son's health.
You're nuts. Just go back later and offer to pay for it. Is God mad at you or something? You didn't try to steal something or whatnot -- it was an accident.
Karma is what goes around comes around
If you get home with something you weren't charged for and didn't notice the omission until you were home, it's certainly not wrong not to rush back up to return them. The time you would spend doing so is valuable to you too so there wouldn't be karma for you not going back to the store.



You still can if you wish but don't worry about it at all for now. Don't go out of your way to do so.



And quit feeling guilty. ; ) You have the right intend. You didn't do anything wrong. Your karma is just fine on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment