Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm sitting at home on yahoo answers because I wasn't invited to a bat mitzvah, has this ever happened to you?

Haha, I just think it's funny that a lot of seventh graders (or eighth graders) spend some of their nights thinking of that girl's bat mitzvah(or bar mitzvah) that they weren't invited to because they're not cool enough. I kinds feel that way right now, for I'm in the eighth grade and this is probably the last bat mitzvah that a girl will have for my age, (since all the Jewish people are 13 by now) I just wanted to know if any of you middle schoolers have felt this way? Karma is coming back to me for that time me and that girl were in the first grade and I never shared the soccer ball, because now I'm not invited to her bat mitzvah! lol haha just kidding. But seriously, I bet everyone is entering the door of the JCC by now, all in their stupid dresses they went and picked out at Macy's while I'm not invited. Oooooh crap and the guy I like is invited and he'll see this girl who I think he likes and WOW BEING IN THE EIGHTH GRADE IS JUST GREAT ISN'T IT(: not. well has anyone ever had to go through the same thing? Hmm maybe I will just have my own party tonight.... I'll pig out on ice cream and watch tv.I'm sitting at home on yahoo answers because I wasn't invited to a bat mitzvah, has this ever happened to you?
haha... yeah. Grade 8th was my worst, just horrible



You'll get over it. Just pig out on ice cream and have yourself a fun night :)
Loads of times. I've only been to three bat mitzvahs ever, (no bar mitzvahs) and one was only because she the daughter of my dad's friend. So yeah I feel a little left out, but it's not like the entire grade BUT me was invited, so it's not that bad. I'm in the eighth grade too, lots of kids have already turned 13...I'm sitting at home on yahoo answers because I wasn't invited to a bat mitzvah, has this ever happened to you?
I was only invited to one bat mitzvah when I was in middle school.

That kind of stuff didn't matter to me. So you didn't get invited, who cares?

That stuff wont matter in high school.

Middle school is a joke. I hated it.
I've had this girl talk to my friend right in front of my about a party, and I'm like "Whatever, be like that, I don't care." and I really don't, I like being at home all cozy and watching tv :)
i feel ya... my life was EXACTLY like that. i'm a freshman now and middle school sucked... but trust me, HS is gonna be sooooo much better.... (and they'res more "available" people, if you know what i mean haha)
It's her Bat Mitzvah...get over it, she can invite whoever she wants.



There will be more events and occasions in life that you won't get invited to. It happens, you might as well accept it now.
I've never even known anyone who had a bat mitzvah, but as far as I can remember no one has ever voluntarily invited me to a party in my whole life.
I've been to a lot of Bat MItzvahs, but she doesn't have to invite you. It is HER Bat Mitzvah...
There's been plenty of times when I wasn't invited to events. i kind of get sad, then I focus on something else that makes me feel better and reassure myself.
Don't feel down. My dad didn't even come to my bar mitzvah. That's when i started drinking heavily.
I'm sitting at home on yahoo answers because I feel a bit left out, or out of place lately... don't worry, we all go through stuff like this atleast once in our lives.
No, not really.



But I am the only Jewish person at my school I know of

No comments:

Post a Comment