Friday, March 9, 2012

Fallout 3 glitch - Underworld/Charon?

Hi, I m currently in the underworld where all the ghouls live. I just bought Charon's contract from Ahzrukhal. I went to tell Charon and then as soon as I told him that he was mine now he said "really? Hold on a second, let me take care of something." He walked over to where Ahzrukhal was standing, I figured he would kill him, but then just stopped. Ahzrukhal then walked over behind his bar and stood still over there. Now they are both just standing in these spots and I can't interact with them at all. They don't talk to me or anything, just stand there. I can't even open up the bar menu... If I kill Ahzrukhal i get good karma so I may do that and say **** it... do you need the underworld in any more of the game? Any advice is appreciated, thank you.Fallout 3 glitch - Underworld/Charon?
The best solution to issues like this is to load a previous game and get back to where you were and hope that it doesn't happen again. If you can't do that, then I guess you could kill him if you want and just leave for a few days. People in towns stop being hostile after 72 game hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment