Friday, March 9, 2012

What do YOU think I should get from Lush next time I go?

I love Lush, and I own a ton of stuff from them. I want to know, what items have you tried that you would recommend? No right or wrong answer, i just want some opinions.



Things i already own from Lush:



Karma dusting powder

Vanilla Puff dusting powder

Fresh farmacy facial cleanser

Karma Komba shampoo bar

Godiva shampoo bar

Flying fox shower get

yummy yummy yummy shower gel

Aqua maribalis body butter

soft touch body butter

butterball bath bomb

up you gets emotibomb

sugar babe sugar scrub

honey i washed the kids

the godmother

spice curls

porridge

mud flatts

rock star

demon in the dark

ice blue

curly wurly

veganese

hsuan wen hua

jungle

king of the mods

squeaky green

hybrid

coal face

imperialis

t for toes

therapy

wiccy magic

soft coeur

aromaco

coconut

honey i washed the kids solid perfume.

the comforter solid perfumeWhat do YOU think I should get from Lush next time I go?
It seems you don't own many bath products

Personally I like bath products that do multiple things for me in the bath tub.

My all time favorite is Avobath bath bomb. Avobath already have golden shimmers in the bath, which is the same thing people already buy sunnyside bubble bar for. So it's a 2 in 1 product by itself :) . Next, avocado butters are very good for your skin, also good for your hair!



I have very long hair, so the avocado butters shine and soften my hair very nicely. Anything that does that to my hair and only costs, 5.80 is a bargain. Think, ultimate shine, sunny side bubble bar and a bath bomb all into one that smells like lemon grass, it's amazing.



I also really like Strawberry feels forever massage bar, which is the same scent as YYY shower gel. It's ridiculously large, and also the same price as one soft coeur! one SFF will last me atleast 4 months if i use it everyday. I don't like to skimp on it either. It's got a really nice creamy fruity smell to it :)



Hope this helps!
Well, seeing that you already own half of lush.....Just kidding. If I were you I would try the Comforter Bubble bar, and the Cupcake face mask! These are my favorite products of all time!!!! You will love the cupcake!!! THe comforter is sweet and yummy. Cupcake is really refreshing! I hope this helps! Have fun at Lush!What do YOU think I should get from Lush next time I go?
My god, I'm coming to steal all this stuff from you!

No joke! :)

My favourites are Candy Fluff dusting powder (very sweet, not one for everyone) and the Think Pink bath bomb.

I'll be heading back there soon, which products do you really recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment