Monday, March 12, 2012

How fast can attraction happen?

Ok, this is interesting, or at least I think it is. I met a woman from an online dating site the other night for a few drinks. We met up, had couple drinks. She is small so she just had one. I could immediately tell there was something. I always try to date educated women. I have a master's degree and so does she. We met early, so a couple hours in we decided to go get something to eat. We went to the next place and of all the things we had wings at a sports bar. I thought it was a little odd, but she was all for it. Things escalated while we were there and before you knew it there was definitely "heavy petting" accompanying the banter that never let up. We closed down the sports bar and I walked her to her car. Its 2 am at this point. Luckily it wasn't too cold outside because the initial goodnight kiss lasted for a while. That lead to making-out behind the car and then in the car. Neither wanted to go home. She had to be at work early so around 3 am we set up another date on Sunday night. This all happened on Monday night and we've been emailing each other constantly. I really want to be so careful here. I don't like telling people, so I keep my buddies out of the loop because of karma. ThoughtsHow fast can attraction happen?
definitely make sure the displays of affection don't go farther until you're committed. if i were you, i'd be falling fast because i was sick of not loving anyone. if you both are for it, up to you, but be careful. falling fast can mean it's over fast.make sure there's enough under the passion to hold it together.
Well, it basically depends on the people involved. I had gone to www.moonlightreception.com and met someone and we hit it off immediately. I too kept people out of the loop in the beginning, but as I got more comfortable, i told then about itHow fast can attraction happen?
Attraction generally happens instantly, as it's typically a physical reaction.



Hang on and enjoy the ride.
TELL HER U WANT TO TAKE IT SLOW BECAUSE SHE FEELS SPECIAL TO YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment