Monday, March 12, 2012

How can I get my ex to see me with my new boyfriend?

I lived with my lying, cheating, ex-boyfriend for 2 years. Then, on a whim one day, he decided he didn't want me anymore and broke up with me. He shattered my whole world, he took my dog from me, and I had to move to my parents' house. I think he thought he could do better than me, even though he's a complete loser. He thought wrong. He doesn't have anyone and can't get anyone. :-D Much to my satisfaction.



However! Two months after he broke up with me, I met this gorgeous, beautiful man! :) Hooray for me. He's tall, athletic, gorgeous, makes good money, has a college degree, and pays for everything when we're together. He is a true catch. (Karma!)



We've been dating for five months now. It would seem that in this five months we would have at least ONE TIME run into the ex, because we all frequent the same bars...but lo and behold, I haven't seen him! I've talked to him and know he still lives in the same place and still does the same things (he's called me trying to get back together...yeah right!).



The worst part is, the only time my new guy has EVER turned down going out with me (he was sick) was the night I saw the ex at the bar!! That really sucked.



I just want him to see him! One time! It's killing me! How can I arrange this???? (We have no mutual friends, btw.)How can I get my ex to see me with my new boyfriend?
so why exactly do you want your ex to see you with your new man? If your ex was such a loser then why do you care what he thinks, or even really want to see him. If it is just to rub your new relationship in his face, then you need to grow up. If you are happy, then just be happy.
wow

Just forget the loser

he will end upb doign worse things if you don't.....

just be happy with the guy you are withHow can I get my ex to see me with my new boyfriend?
Why do you want your ex bf to see you with your new bf?



Forget about your ex. He's history. Or else, you've started dating too soon after the break-up and are using your new bf as a sort of revenge against your ex bf.



It isn't important that your ex sees you and your new bf together. Really and truly doesn't matter. So stop fretting over it.
get over it....stop living in the past....why do you want your ex to see your current bf?....it'd create drama



just live happily with your current bf...and forget about the ex-***-O-bf
You just have to wait until you find out where he is going to be one night...like if you hear from some of your mutual friends that there is going to be a party, and you know that he would show up, then go. Or just keep hanging around the places that you know that he goes to and eventually you're bound to run into him.



But just focus on the current BF, because you will be missing out on the fun with him if you focus too much on trying to piss off your ex. You don't want him to know you are still trying to get an emotional response from your ex. Plus your ex probably already feels like a loser, that's why he's trying to get back with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment