Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm tired of hooking up with tranny's...WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I'm tired of this. Whenever I go to the club or the bar i end up bringing a girl home and when when we are about to have sex and i pull down her pants, her hard dick sticks out and i always end up picking up my clothes and running out the door. this has happened to me for the past 2 months. the first time i went home crying and One time this tranny actually blocked the door when I tried to run out so I kicked the he-she in the area and pushed the he-she out the way and ran out and drove away. What is this bad luck or karma? the feeling i get when im taking off he-she's clothes is a great feeling until they pull out their *****. I'm tired of hooking up with tranny's and I'm tired of driving away naked half naked. And now I am mentally scarred by how many times I made out with a tranny. What should i do....?I'm tired of hooking up with tranny's...WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Lmfao+rofl. Omfg. Don't ever go to the bar or club again. Please. Maybe every tranny is in love with you and they all made a secret alliance to try and get you to sleep with them??? Haha.
yeh, woman with actual vagers are getting hard to find.

it would probably help if you put it to them up front, '

babe, you are a fine looking lady and i am going to ***** town asap, but,

are you with dick?I'm tired of hooking up with tranny's...WHAT SHOULD I DO?
LMAO
give it a try, you will probably like it
Well maybe you should try asking around about bars and clubs that dont have many transexuals in them. And you could just be straight up and ask her if she truly is a woman. It might seem rude but you do what you gotta do to avoid certain situations.
I think you might find transexuals attractive, just go with it?
hahahaaa... First, stop picking up 'women' in strange bars in Patong/ Pattaya..
  • mercedes benz usa
  • chinese menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment