Friday, March 9, 2012

GHWT Wii Guitar Hero problems?

I laughed and pointed at all the people that had problems before, and now this is karma biting me in the butt. The strum bar is not working. I've heard about the problems, how it automatically overstrums, but this is different. It doesn't strum when I tell it to. I've basically resigned myself to the fact that I'll need it replaced, so unless you know a surefire way to fix it, what I really need to know is if/how I can get it replaced for free. Here are the full symptoms:



-About 50% (been increasing since ive tried to play with it) of the time it doesn't strum



-I can always hit it if I bang really hard, but when I go back to hitting normal after that, it works less



-It makes a weird hollow sound when I strum; the "click" is completely gone



-Strumming the opposite way works fine and makes a normal sound.



Thanks in advance.GHWT Wii Guitar Hero problems?
this is a long question...GHWT Wii Guitar Hero problems?
you're going to have to call red octane.

No comments:

Post a Comment