Monday, March 12, 2012

What would you do if this happened to you?

my mom and i went to walmart and when we got home she called me in to the kitchen to pick up some beads i have gotten... she said, "here's your stuff", i said, "stuff?"... and there was a burt's bees bar soap which i didn't grab. the soap wasn't paid for and circumstantially, it is one of my favorite brands.

a few days later, a michelle jonas tie dye jersey dress came from ups with my mom's avon. i looked it up on-line and wow! $175! there was apparently no name on the bag or address. and what do you know?! it is my clothing style. i am a firm believer in karma and i have two points 1) i did good and these things are for me 2) this is a test to see if im humanitarian.What would you do if this happened to you?
Just some good luck! Go ahead and keep it, it's not like you stole it!What would you do if this happened to you?
return the items ..its disturbing that you even have to ask if its right or wrong
  • vocelli
  • kbb used car value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment