Monday, March 12, 2012

Need Advice..PLEASE.?

So I met a guy this past weekend. It was a mutual friends birthday, and he introduced us. However I already noticed him because the second I walked in the room we made eye contact and it was magnetic. I don't think thats ever happened before to me that instantly. So I tried to play it cool.



I kept noticing he was looking at me for a while, So when I looked at him and made him aware I knew he was staring he flagged me over. He asked me for my number and we started talking a while at this bar. Then I began to mingle with people I knew and hadn't seen in a while.



He starting sending me texts, like "come talk to me" "your so sexy" and funny little ones about how our high school teams were rivals. So then everyone decided to go to our friends house when the bar closed. He had a few beers so I drove his car and a couple of our friends sat in the back.



Well I had so much fun with him. we completely hit it off..we got to my friends house and towards the early morning went into the br for a steamy makeout session. he tried to do more but I told him I just met him. But we kept laughing and having so much fun for the rest of the night. I havnt felt that kind of connection with someone in a while.



Then we all quickly realized there was going to be no place to sleep. so I offered to drive back to my apartment and him and his friend stayed over. well as we are getting into my apartment I get a text from someone telling me he has a girlfriend!



I confront him, and he admits it, and says "its an on and off thing" I told him I couldnt continue to kiss him, and thats all that was going to happen because I believe in karma and I just dont think its right.



He apologized and said I was one of the coolest women hes ever met in his entire journey of life and he hope that this wasnt a speed bump in something I really liked..I dont really even know what that means.



well when I woke up him and him friend were gone to work, and I had a text from him saying he had a lot of fun, and we wrote back and fourth a little and then left it as goodbye.



well now I cant get him out of my head. Im just wondering if I handled it well because he kept trying to kiss me, and I made him sleep on the couch and went to bed..Is he worth pursuing? Or should I just brush him off as a jerk and forget him..Need Advice..PLEASE.?
well it's sounds as if he should of at least mentioned his girlfriend to you. I can't tell you what to do but i can only say it's what you really think deep down, what you felt that night and if it was really something. I would seriously think long and hard before making that choice.



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment