Monday, March 12, 2012

PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER...............?

ok so there is this guy whom i dated 5 years ago. I broke his heart. Ok so a few months ago we started talking again and hanging out. And i sorta fell for him. 2 months into us hanging out he told me off and well ok broke my heart (karma i know) So new years day he contacts me and asks me to hang out. So we do and on that day he tells me how, he made a mistake and that we are truly meant to be together and how he cares deeply about me, and all that stuff. Ok now, we arent dating,we arent having sex or anything like that (although when we dated 5 years ago thats all we did) ne ways, we hang out like once a week. So my question is what does he want me for? Just a friend? Then why tell me all that crap he said on New Year's day? Oh lol when we were at a bar and i was tipsy and i asked him if he loves me he told me he was working on it. WTF. Thanks for the answers (in advance)PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER...............?
i think he relle wants you but youve hurt him and he tried to get you back for that, now he has he probably wants to start allover agen, im convinced he cant let u go
sounds like he was drunk too, and now either regrets what he said or doesn't even remember all he said to you. Either accept him as a friend or move on. If he meant all that stuff he wouldn't be doing what he is now, he'd be on you like every minute.PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER...............?
was he drunk when he said all that stuff on new years? if he was then i wouldnt really rely on the stuff he said.anyways i would ask him what he thinks about you just be straight forward and say What do i mean to you? or something... :)
It takes alot for a guy to say he loves u and mean it at the same time.. those who rarely say it. It also takes guts to tell u that u belong together. That aint never a joke.
Why are you asking us you need to ask him cause hes the only one thats going to give you a true answere
He was probably drunk
ask him outright, you both need to stop playing games
He is playing games with you. Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment