Monday, March 12, 2012

A poem for Giggles......c/c?

well gather yer chairs your bar stools

your fine cushioned couches

it's time for a tale a story

all welcome 'cept grouches

also no trolls no snitches

no bad-as thumbs-downers

no asssholes no bitchesss

no perpetual frowners

It's time to learn yahoos

version of Karma

a lady a looker

a real freakin charma'

I call her sputters

but you better not

she loaded, well-heeled

and blazin red hot

I hear the crowd gasp

with woe-is-me-mutters

and in walks the giggling

two-barreled-babe...sputters!!!A poem for Giggles......c/c?
well I think I might just blush



you all are too kind



sputters---geesh, now I should sign off every wicked write that way...



Sin this is great! All those who have answered so far...



gee golly me, Thanks you guys! ( walks away giggling with head down kickin at the floor---shucks )
the sputters ignite

the giggles fall out

and dance on the pavement

in frivolous air

they tumble and ripple

rise to the sky



as she sputters then

giggles then rollsA poem for Giggles......c/c?
You tink Im stoopid. Giggles not only gonna guest star; she be writing a nother %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;that's right, A Nother show! She workin on it right now. Meh



Hooting over yer poem (they let BG out of the closet for one hour of exer...)
see, this is the thing I love most about these hereabouts



(biting nails, knees a trembling, wondering, waiting)
and she's got her other face on! Pisstoff-packing mamma! Tough as ol boot leather and gunnin for....heck I dunno... what is her personal agenda? Surely it isn't to banish the wonderful Giggles forever. I'm jealous. I want another persona....(um Jellz I would be careful what I'm asking for if I were you...oh shuddup grandma jellz!)...or maybe not...
You got her nailed!

lovely poem Sin
Ha ha Sin, a great write, got me laughing out loud here
great giggling gopher guts, this has cvaptured our ticklish friend's spirit and celebration is what we need as well as giggles- the person and the act!





sin sin you did it again

in my book you'll always win

*shakes pom-poms, does a c-jump*
Wow! Sin, this is fantastic. I'm loving her new aggressiveness.
Awesome...for some reason I found myself rapping this out loud...LOL
hahahah..........hahahah..........I love Giggles. She is a real sweetheart. Fun writing, Sin. Fun, fun.
he he

cute

karma

enlightens



:P
any poem with words

like asssholes %26amp; bitchhhes

gets my STAR !

.

.

.
Awww Lol...this is awesome. I'm just getting to know you all here in poetry and this is the type of thing I need to find what I'm looking for.
Giggles will surely giggle with joy as she reads this.
Hey Lady, nice work! I had wondered why I don't see your Q%26amp;A lately... weren't we contacts not long ago?
YAY!
  • english to arabic translation
  • rachel zoe collection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment