Monday, March 12, 2012

The Sims 3 questions? DS only!?

I need some help on sims, but it's only for DS. so no computer questions like some people do.



1. apparently there is a way to have a kid, I've looked online and someone said this :



"You CAN HAVE BABY. Yes I know it is rated E, But they do allow you to have babies.

(1) Be married

(2) Get a double bed

(3) Be romantic enough so you will recieve the option; PROPOSE TO TRY FOR BABY

(4) One you get it a few weeks later there should be an option; HAVE A BABY"



but my sims are romantic enough, there married! and this doesn't work, apparently you can use a karma power/reward, if so what one?



2) I have a bookself and it will not let me buy books or read them I got $175,221. and it won't work! my furniture bar is like yellow, how can I read books and buy them?



3) How do I turn into a ghost?The Sims 3 questions? DS only!?
for number one you have to buy a CRIB first

for 2 and 3 idk



Can you vote on my remix so i can meet ke$ha im in fourth place and it only takes 2 seconds thanks

http://www.clubcreate.com/#!/song/4e24c98d-2c9c-7055-3d00-00051a040000

No comments:

Post a Comment