Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I return this girl's black sweater with a cute fur collar?

I don't believe in bad Karma, but I found this really cute sweater at a bar I got wasted at the other night. I mean I don't want to drive back there and return it so I'm just giving it away. It is really cute too. Too bad it is small for me or I would have kept it.



http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/laf/601022718.htmlShould I return this girl's black sweater with a cute fur collar?
why didnt you just leave it at the bar? first stupid, second lazy..have a nice day
well atleast your not keeping itShould I return this girl's black sweater with a cute fur collar?
I think it would be better to call the bar and explain what's happened. That way if the girl goes in to ask about it, they can explain where it is, and you can try to get it back to her or she can collect it :)
well just give it away if u dont kno who it belongs to. tahts nice not to keep it for urself.
That's terrible. I don't care how cute it is, that's stealing! You knew who it belonged to - you could have just left it at the bar in lost-n-found or something.



I'm glad you don't believe in bad Karma... you'd better hope it doesn't believe in YOU!



I just looked at your post and saw that this was an event for LAW students! I hope someone sees your post, recognizes you (or the sweater) and you get what you deserve! I can't believe you (or anyone else) would even begin to think this behavior is all right. I'm disgusted!
you need to return the sweater. The lady wants it back and is looking for it.
do you no how it is if not than give it away but if you no the girl than give it back to her
I think you should return it to the club that you found it at. Why did you take it. You are EVIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment