Friday, March 9, 2012

Does it sound like this woman wants to have sex with me or be my GF or not?

In 4th grade I moved to a new town. I met this girl in 4th grade, and we became acquaintances. We talked some in school, but never really hung out outside of school. Her parents were very strict growing up not allowing her male friends.



From 4th grade up through high school we remained casual friends who would say hi in the halls, and were not close friends but knew each other.



In high school her parents moved out of town 3 hours drive away. From around age 16 to 26 we totally lost contact since she moved so far away.



Earlier this year I finally created a facebook account. I added some of my other friends. She noticed me on a mutual friends friend list. She added me as a friend. We began talking.



Shortly after we became facebook friends I learned a bit about her. She went to college, got married, and got a well paying job at a company where she is a manager and can hire new employees. At that point in time I had lost my job, and she offered me a job as her "personal assistant".



I had to decline her job offer for multiple reasons. It was too far away from my home. I am sexually attracted to her, and she is a married woman. I don't think that job would have been the right move for me at that point in time.



After I decline her job offer, we talk some more on facebook. She invites me to a bar near my house on 2 different occasions. Since I know she is married, and I know I like her I think of it as bad Karma to go out on a date with her. I decline both invitations.



We continue to chat on facebook for months, and become closer friends learning each others life story. Then one day she tells me something. She is going to divorce her husband.



After I learn she is going to divorce her husband I begin being flirtatious with her. I have hit on her a lot since then. She does not say anything to me that would indicate she does not like me flirting with her. In fact she asks me to post some more photos of myself on facebook. Finally she invites me a 3rd time to meet her at a bar.



We meet at the bar on the Saturday night before Halloween a week and a half ago. I did not go alone, I went with my brother / his wife along with my best friend and his girl friend. She came with her sister. I was dressed as a zombie with face paint, she was dressed as a naughty angel or something, She was showing a lot of cleavage in a sexy black dress with angel wings. She was wearing no wedding ring.



When we first saw each other we gave each other a hug that lasted about 10 seconds. We all sat at a table I sat across from her and we all talked as a group drinking having a good time. When the bar closed she left with her sister b/c her sisters husband was at a party. I went with my brother %26amp; friend back to my brothers house to continue drinking.



We talked briefly the next day. She had to go out of town this week on business and had little time to get on the internet. Today she told me she signed the divorce papers. She is now officially divorced. I invited her to a Christmas party at the end of the year she said she will probably be attending. She invited me to go bowling with her some time in the near future.



Today I decided to step up my flirting a bit.



She said something along the lines of "im always restless, I have a tough time getting to sleep. It gets annoying I think to much"



I told her "I can cure that for you."



She laughed and said "How is that?"



I replied with "I'm not sure what the exact medical term is but probably something like f*cking your brains out lol I'm such a perv haha"



She laughed and said "Oh good god"



I replied with "I have a dirty mind sometimes"



She replied with "lol that's me ALL the time lol"



Later on in the conversation I told her "If u ever need someone to talk to I'm here, or if u need some dick I'd seriously do anything u want"



She said "Good god"



I said "I may be too direct but at least I'm honest"



She said "That's a good quality"



What do you think she wants me for?Does it sound like this woman wants to have sex with me or be my GF or not?
ask her out then see what happens.Be come better friend then see where that leads.Maybe it will lead to gf or friends with benefits,or hell yet you as her future new hubby.Does it sound like this woman wants to have sex with me or be my GF or not?
lol cute story, ask her out ahaha, let me kno what happens :p

i think u shud be there for her lol take care x
  • the pillars of the earth
  • veganism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment