Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 for ps3 glitch! Need help!?

This is probably the best glitch that I could have encountered, but it's still really annoying me. My sim's hunger social and bladder bars are stuck at max. I've tried quitting the game and restarting and it's done nothing. I've even tried hitting my sim with the Cosmic Curse karma power but once her needs got replenished, they just got stuck again. The other needs bar still function fine, and none of my other sims' needs bars are malfunctioning this way so I'm at a complete loss as to how to fix this. Like I said, I know that considering all of the problems that I could be having with the game, this isn't so bad, but I really don't want to have to wait for my sim to die or something in order to finally be rid of it.



Many thanks,

FeechSims 3 for ps3 glitch! Need help!?
Sorry! I know the controls for PC only but you can replace them with what you know.



try holding Ctrl+Shift+C to open the cheat box



write (resetsim firstname lastname)

e.g. if your sim's first name is james and last name is anchor you will write:

resetsim james anchor



this will rebuild your sim automatically and return to the home lot





if it didn't work open the cheat box again %26amp; write (testingcheatsenabled true)



then hold shift %26amp; click on the mail box,choose the option to max all motives all the time for all sims

Then hold shift and click on the mailbox again to get the motives back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment