Monday, March 12, 2012

Rate these freestyle bars on 1-10?

one being the worst, ten being the best



I came up with these randomly. three seperate sets of bars. Imma finish the best one:



Bars#1:

There aint no such thing as bad people

just mistakes

dont get me wrong there can be snakes

karma works slow on them

but, dont worry that Bych will be controllin them

givin them what she owes them

like ????? (tryin to come up with a similie)



Bar set 2: So if life's a bit**

and Karma is too

are they freinds, are they cool

or at each othes necks

can't wait to wreck each other's plans

is that shi* scams, or 100% real? (unfinished)



Bar set 3: Is it possible

that life is just an illusion, the maya

and things become clearer when you get

higher and higher

finally, you'll come back dowh

don't remember what you heard or sound

or what you found... out

mind's headed south



which one should i finish, or should i give it up? be as blunt as you want. i need the truth if i suck.



Rate em out 1-10 please!

I'm new to this, only have written 6 verses EVERRate these freestyle bars on 1-10?
i will if you rate mine,

believe me, i always give good advice

rate it then i'll rate yours



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



OK!



Bars#1: To be honest, it was a 5/10, i didn't like the ryhme scheme. The first bar should be like this "There aint such thing as bad people". Take off the "no", if you would of came up with a good simile, then it probably would of been a different story.



Bars#2: "So if life's a bit** and Karma is too".

I like that line, i like how the conecpt is about friends in life. I believe that we'll ever have a friend that will always be there, (just IMO). Ok back to the bars, so far i think this is the best. Can't wait till you finish it (if you do). From what is there 8.7/10



Bars#3: This one is ok as well, the only part i dont like is the word "maya", idk about it, that's just me, but i would rate this 8.7/10 as well, but the second set of bars is so real. So i'd rate this 7/10.



So overall i give you 7.5/10, i'd like to see the 2nd one finished. Good Luck at what you do! and plus you're a begginer. Also, yes i will email you if i wanna work something out. Thanx for my rating also!



;]
I'm gonna say a 5/10 I'm not being harsh it's just that verses are made out of 16 or 12 lines or bars, your rhymes were simple try making it more complex. It's a alright start but that's it really.



Nexx said everything else.Rate these freestyle bars on 1-10?
I will give this a 7/10 my friend but if next time you can write it in bars instead of like this it would help me to read it better thank you my friend.
listen to multies use them. im not saying this in a harsh way but they suck. (sirecely not trying to blow u off)



their simple lines

use more complex lines with multies. punchlines. your rhymes are just too simple.



im not saying im a master but yea complex it up
7/10 cool
Good idea. I'd give it a 7 cuz you didn't finish the lyrics, but I really like the thoughts in this. Hope u don't mind me helpin u out, but u gave me inspiration, so I'll edit this in 10 min. and help u out with the unfinished parts.



Bars#1:

There's not a bad person in this world, There's just mistakes

But some use up their quota, you can't always give em breaks

Cuz these fakes ache to choke out all ur goodness sakes

Sit back, cuz Karma's comin, she'll manhandle that snake

Let that miss-take care of these whack n*ggas and haters

Yeah these n*ggas think they hard, but trust me that b*tch is greater

If these n*ggas do u wrong, just wait, before long

She'll come at em singin that Justin Timberlake song

No comments:

Post a Comment