Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do you believe in karma?

I believe in a weird version of it. I think punishments are natural as they happen. And good things. Like today there was an empty granola bar box that I took the last out of. As soon as I picked it up, something was rattling inside. One was either left or placed in it! And trust me, I wanted it.



Do you believe in it? Also do you believe it sometimes messes up? A couple weeks ago I had tea and grabbed something to loan to someone I hate. My tea spilled even though I loaned it to her. Urgh.Do you believe in karma?
Karma is sort of like an eye for an eye and, yes, I believe in it. But I believe in it in conjunction with reincarnation. What you did in a previous lifetime is what you're paying for in this one. If I didn't believe this I could never understand why babies are born mentally retarded or physically deformed. But if you consider these things are paybacks for the harm you caused other people in a previous lifetime then it makes more sense. Otherwise, why would an innocent child be born mentally and/or physically handicapped? What have they done to be born that way?



So in this lifetime when you are fully cognizant of what you're doing and you do something good for somebody, you are making retribution, neutralizing your karma. You are also building up bad things for the next lifetime if you are deliberately cruel to someone or cause somebody harm in the here and now!



So I believe that we reap what we sow.
I do not believe in karma as a system run by heaven or the gods or any power outside of us. I think it is a psychological mindset: If you do good, you tend to believe you qualify to obtain good in return and feel ready to grab for it if it comes your way. Also, you look happier and more at peace with yourself if you live according to your conception of what is right and wrong, so other people will treat you better or open up to you more easily. The system fails, though, if you think bad stuff is perfectly all right (then it may work for you, but not for others!! ;-)Do you believe in karma?
Since yesterday not anymore, I've come to realize that, even the people who treat people like crap, and talk ****, and do bad things, their life goes on very much the same great way. When we think we've treated people very fairly and nicely, and life seemed to go good, but out of nowhere some bad **** happens to you. It just randomly ruins your life, and you know you haven't a big much of a thing as the person who is worse, if you ever have done anything to get "karma".
Nah. My life has been crap since I was born, and ive treated everyone with respect.



I try so damn hard, but everything always goes down the sh*tter, and i live in the crappest area of the crappest city. Im moving out for college soon, and am just hoping things go a little better.



Anyway, I dont think it does because everyone I know doing the wrong things (Morally and legally) always end up fine, I do charity work, treat people with respect, do my coursework and everything just screws up.



As im typing this, my cat just puked on my bedroom carpet. See what I mean?
Some think of it as a sort of Shamanism(Australia.) Aborigine.

It also relates to shadow people.

I don't agree with it. But it sounds plausible.

Happenstance.
i don't think its as simple as cause and effect. But this sense of fate giving you what you deserve has been a pretty much universal human experience since the beginning of human thought. Does it actually exist? WHO knows?
i believe that when you do good it comes back threefold to you, but if you do bad then it also comes back ten fold to you.
yea i believe in karma..

sometimes its the best thing ever to happen n at other times its the worst thing ever to occur!
Uhhh . . . .what does any of that have to do with karma???? I think you missed something . . . .
everything in this world need balance. However i don't believe karma....
you always reap what you sow
yes i do because my friend has karma.. dangerous
yes...it's a beyache
No i don't. I believe that being nice is just a way to solve problems not for sake of "playing by the rules".
I don't believe in karma.
  • things to do
  • mgm grand
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment