Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Need dating/Karma advice!!?

Hi yahoo friends. I need an outsiders opinion..

Ive been dating this man for about 3 years on and off Im 22, hes 34.. we met at a bar when i was 19.. we never became exclusive since he was going to move to Las Vegas- which he did a year ago... for a while we just had weekly 'encounters' and he would come to my condo, occasionally we would go out, but it was mostly a physical relationship, and still is. I thought after he moved he would forget about me. but it actually brought us closer. however we're still hesitant to take it to the next level since I want to finish school, and have a lot I want to accomplish before I run off and play house



In attempt to move on last year i met a guy my age and we really had a connection. unlike late night rondevues with luke this other guy, joe, and i had a something pure, something innocent budding. but we drifted apart, and Luke came back into my life.



I dont talk to Joe much at all, and we never really got to an emotional level, but I think about him every day and really miss him-



part of me feels guilty for continuing to see Luke when Joe is really the one on my mind.



dillema: do i tell them both how i feel at risk of loosing luke and scarring joe off forever?



ps they are both Leos. im an Aries..Need dating/Karma advice!!?
I would suggest only getting physical with someone who you are emotionally connected with and want to pursue a long-term relationship with.
You will have to make a choice sooner or later, you will have more in common with the one who is closer to your age than the other one. But also on the other hand sometime an older man makes a better mate. Good luckNeed dating/Karma advice!!?
So your shoe shopping... you find two pair .... One is practical and sturdy .. an every day good shoe ... the second is flashy and pinches a bit .. but you really look great in them....



So ... Choose .....you can't have both.

No comments:

Post a Comment