Friday, March 9, 2012

Ladies, don't know what to do...Lonely?

I haven't been in a relationship in 8 months. Since then I've had everything happen to me from the I have a BF, to hearing all I want is just some pu$$@, to we're only friends and can be no more than that. Also I heard " I don't want you trying to get with my friend" to what ever you want to place there. I'm tried of being lonely and I want somebody, anybody. It's not my fault that either these girls have BF's or lie about having BF's, or stand me up. I'm not a stalker type of guy but I rather a girl be honest w/ me. The first couple of months were okay, but these past two have been sad. What can I do? I don't want to keep trying to talk to girls rather it is in class, at work, or at the bar to hear the same thing. Which is "I'm with some one" I'm in college all these girls can't be taken. Is this Karma for not being in love with me last girl? or Just bad luck? P.S. MY friends really are no help with this sitaution.Ladies, don't know what to do...Lonely?
I know this won't be the greatest answer, but you need to be patient. I know how it gets being single and being REAL ready for a relationship, but the opposite sex can sense confidence, and they can sense desperateness. You need to be confident and not make yourself overly available. It's easier said than done, but you can do it. Start giving yourself some self value, and make yourself a LITTLE bit of a chase. Not too much to where you're impossible, but women like a little bit of mystery. It's not really a game, but it's a way of making yourself more attractive by exerting confidence and self-worth. Be friendly of course though :)



I've been in your position before, and right when I stopped trying, was when I met the man I eventually married. Hang in there!
maybe look at where you are meeting these girls. that can make a huge difference. maybe the type of girl you are looking for doesn't hang around where you've been hanging around.



attractive guys are the ones that are confident. attractive guys aren't trying too hard to look good or act "cool."



and in my opinion, you must be very hygienic and clean! and you must speak well, and not sound like an idiot.Ladies, don't know what to do...Lonely?
Don't settle for just anybody; even when you're at your most desperate, don't give up your standards - anything (including the very scary women out there) could come your way. You can't live life without hope, so don't let go of it no matter what comes your way. Everyone has their perfect match somewhere, so maybe you just aren't looking in the right places. Instead of continually searching in the same spots, why not branch out a bit? Go to different areas around town and keep your mind open.



I know how it feels to be lonely; I've never had a relationship, and the guy that I fell in love with already has one. It may seem like you're destined to be alone, but there IS someone out there for you...you just gotta keep looking.



I hope everything works out for you, and good luck! :]
its not bad luck or karma almost everyone goes thru a phase of loneliness, its like me all my friends have a girlor boy friend and it used to make me feel really lonely cuzi t was a constant reminder that i had no one but u realize that sometimes its best to be alone than just try to have a relationship just for the sake of having one. the right person will come along

don't get discouraged, i agree u should be more confident, girls can tell when a guy seems not confident andits not attractiveshowcase ur personality and try to enjoy yourself and maybe a girl will come up to u
Everyone has bad days...It kinda sounds like oyur lacking some confidense...So I suggest you get yourbest party clothes on...Go out to the club...Nd dance the night away...Try making small conversation first...鈾モ櫏鈾?/div>
  • 5 years ago
  • Report Abuse

You could try an online dating site. Or just waiting until the right girls comes along (it can be hard- but may be good for you). Or just going out to clubs and try to have a good time.
Maybe you're coming off as too desperate in the beginning and they sort of lose interest because they want something more casual than you do. I don't think it's karma at all--just a streak of bad luck.
  • auto auction
  • bonefish grill menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment