Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do you believe in Karma and what about the rule of 3's?

The rule of 3's is when 3 bad things happen to you then 3 good things happen to you. Well the past 2 weeks have been pretty bad for me. First I found my gf cheating on me. Then a week later I missed my train in Chicago. Then thats when my friend told me that things happen in 3's and that something else bad was going to happen to me but then things would get better. Well the other night I was walking alone in Chicago of all the god forsaken cities out there. And decided to cut through the projects cause I was in a hurry. I figured since I was a "big strong young male" I did not have anything to worry about. But no of course I get robbed. Well maybe not robbed but lets say I had a very pleasant conversation with 4 other young black males and on my own free will decided to hand them the 40 bucks I had on me.



Well on Friday I just found out that I finally got a job to do with my major. Then sat Im out at the bar celebrating with my friends and I tell a couple of girls all my bad luck Ive been having and I get one of their numbers. So do you think that I am entitled to one more good fortune? Im thinking about buying a lottery ticket. Do you guys believe in this stuff?Do you believe in Karma and what about the rule of 3's?
There's no such thing as Karma. Good things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to good people.No such thing as rule of 3's either. Its just a coincidence. You can buy a lottery ticket, but I doubt it will do anything.



You can classify anything as good or bad. Example: Kid falls down and cuts his knee. It doesn't get infected though. Would you consider this bad, even though its just a cut, nothing too serious. Or is it good, because the kid is perfectly healthy?
I'm a 14 year christian so i do not believe in karma. Away from that though i would day that if your looking for bad things to happen to you then then there a much better chance that something bad will happen to you. If your being optimistic then you might just be ignoring anything bad and you'll being focusing on the good. Thats how i see it. Hope this helpDo you believe in Karma and what about the rule of 3's?
I don't really believe in this, because all of the future and everything that happens to you belongs to God (sorry if I'm being religous or if you don't believe). But away from that subject....



I think you should go ahead and buy the ticket for the heck of it. Who knows? This may be your shot.
No ! But then 77777 77777 77777 77777 77777
yeah, why not, go buy a lottery ticket-hope you win-good luck!
Yes Yes Yes
Ok hun, yes things happen in threes and karma is the law of nature. Whatever you do will come back to you three times as bad or good. That is the rule of karma. But things also happen in threes. Usually that refers to deaths or major disasters though, but in your case it may well be true. What would it hurt, go ahead and buy the ticket, but just for good measure I would find a good numerology sight and have your numbers done.
The Sanskrit word karma really refers to consequences of actions, and so in its proper context, it actually fits fairly well with the Law of Return (aka The Threefold Law).



There are many variations of the phrasing of the Threefold Law, but it generally goes something like:



Ever Mind The Rule Of Three

Three Times Your Acts Return To Thee

This Lesson Well, Thou Must Learn

Thou Only Gets What Thee Dost Earn



When you take a resource, even with good intentions, there will be repercussions. Actions need to be balanced, or else things can get quite out of control to a degree many times over that of the original issue.



Here's another version:

Mind the Threefold Law you should,

Three times bad and three times good.



The above version was taken directly from the Wiccan Rede.



Another version:



Ensure that your actions are honorable,

for all that you do shall return to you, threefold, good or bane.


No comments:

Post a Comment