Friday, March 9, 2012

Geez! Is this karma showing up to kick him in the ***?

10 years of him not giving up the bar scene. Met him in a bar and was goofy enough to think that I found a relationship that could go somwhere outside of the bar. Long and short of it, I quit hanging out at the bar looking he didn't. To be fair to him I have to say he always said he wasn't doing anything wrong..which in his opinion mean't he didn't have sex with anyone, and I beleive that. Don't waste your typing energy telling me that I was a fool to beleive that. I know this guy and for everything I can fault him for, cheating is not on the list. The problem was a lack of responsibilty, goals and most of all respect (in my opinion) for me. I've spent years not knowing if I could expect him to come home after work. Iv'e actualluy had him call me at work 10 mins before quiting time, tell me he will see me in a few minutes and he doesn't come home. So back to my subject/question..now that I have had enough and said goodbye his fav bar closed up shop! Karma? Yeah I know heGeez! Is this karma showing up to kick him in the ***?
giving up the bar scene would not have made this guy good partner material.



you say he lacks responsibility and maturity...heck, that is more important than giving up the partying life style in my book! because if he were responsible and mature, he would realize that it is time to grow up.



sure, it is fun to go out every know and then and get smashed. everyone needs to cut loose from time to time.



but to have no respect or consideration for you while you are waiting at home to find out if he is going to make it home or not is simply unexcusable. the dude has no respect for you.



if he did, he would not stay out all hours of the night worrying you to death.



he does not want a wife or a partner, he wants a maid. he wants to know that when he does finally show up at home, there will be someone there to keep him from drowning in the toilet while he is throwing up. he wants to know there will be someone there who remembers to go pay the bills so the lights don't get shut off. he wants to know that there is someone there to do the laundry so that he doesn't have to wear the same smoke filled clothes day after day.



sit him down. tell him that things have to change. there is more to life than partying. he is going to die or alcohol poisoning if he doesn't get a clue.





you deserve to be in a relationship where you rank higher in importance than a bar stool and $10 bucket night...know what i mean?
Sounds like Karma to me. And it sounds like you made the right decision by leaving him.Geez! Is this karma showing up to kick him in the ***?
It doesn't sounds like much of a punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment