Friday, March 9, 2012

If someone is very unlucky in love, like myself, can you attribute it to bad karma?

Just wondering. By the way, this is from a person who puts themself out there, goes on dates, does the Internet thing, tried to meet people at bars (not recommended), and am social and outgoing at parties, but either after a phone number here and there, email tag, or a first date there has, for a very long time now, haven't been many second dates, long term relationships or there has been competition or drama from a friend or someone I know who also liked the same person I liked mostly because I did.



Two weeks ago I took a woman out that told me to call her then after a couple weeks she told me she's starting to date a friend of hers. Random. Didn't see that one coming....



About a month ago, went out with this other girl who couldn't take her eyes off me when we were talking and seemed very interested in what I had to say and I did in what she had to say and everything seemed to click. When I asked her to have dinner with me she said "I'd love to", thenIf someone is very unlucky in love, like myself, can you attribute it to bad karma?
It's quite ok that this is happening but I don't think its karma...

How about just taking some time out to love yourself and regroup who you are.

People love those who are confident and always let their inner beauty shine through.

It doesn't seem as though you have problems showing you're really great so let the best in you come out..

And two... you need to find someone compatible...

Not bragging but my bf and I are probably the most mismatched couple out.

If you see him you'll think he goes for a frat girl and I'm just very average.

Look at the type of women you date... maybe they're the ones that're wrong for you.

Cheers

ily!
i feel your pain. i'm very sure it's nothing to do with karma, it's just that it's a lot harder for us to find the right one....finding love n keeping love is a mystery for me...i do hope that you find someone because for every pot there's a lid...it may take a long while but the wait and all the hearctaches is worth it..at least that's what i was told ;)If someone is very unlucky in love, like myself, can you attribute it to bad karma?
it is not karma.....perhaps you are choosing the wrong women ....take a look back at the dates that you are referring to...reflect on your conversation..perhaps you are talking in a negative way that makes them not want to be with you or something else.....good luck
I, like a previous answerer, have no hesitation in saying that you are causing the problem. You can call it bad karma if you want, but that's generally an excuse for people who don't understand why everything they're doing isn't working and aren't willing to face up to the responsibility of admitting that it's their own actions, not the outside world, that's making mistakes.

Yes, the idea that it comes "easy" from everyone else is an assumption. Just look at how many questions get posted here (and how frequently). Do a search on google for dating advice, or how to seduce women, or even just how to interact with the opposite sex. You'll easily find thousands of people in the same (or worse) boat as you.

You're an adult now, right? Don't you think it's a little silly to be blaming your problems on karma? Not to mention, if you assume you get bad karma from what you did during your childhood, I'd suggest doing a little more research on karma. If you're going to use a superstitious belief as an excuse, might as well get it right.

You, like 99% of men in this world, were not given a handbook or instruction guide as to how to interact with women. Therefore you, like 99% of men in this world, are just winging it. So, even though you may "feel" what you're doing is right, let's look at the results: you're not. You seem like a logical person, what do logical people do when they can't figure something out? Find some info about it, preferably from people who know what they're talking about. If you have a friend or acquaintance who is successful with women, talk to him in detail. Tell him exactly what you're doing, and have an open mind to any criticism he may give you. Read articles on how to attract and get dates from women, and don't assume that stuff doesn't apply to you; in your situation, you can afford to try out a few things.

Happy hunting.
We cannot blame karma....we need to improve on ourselves...like studying, we are weak at first but strong later on...
Wow sounds like my life in a nutshell.I heard them all from I didn't return your call because a guy I liked asked me out. To I would have been there but I just wasn't in the mood. So you start thinking it's you but it's not it's them trust me. I learned to stop blaming myself and things started getting better. I hadn't been in a relationship longer then 3 dates before I figured out it wasn't me it was them. I changed my strategy i started meeting people from yahoo chat. I finally met the woman I am married to now. So it is possible for guys like us to meet that special someone. Best advice is to be yourself, be confident but not arrogant. Always respect the opposite more fair sex. Be patient don't rush it.

Be true to yourself. Karma doesn't punish you for being a kid once,only after you are accountable for your doings(after you know right from wrong)

There is someone out there for you but I found love comes when you least expect it to and when you need it the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment