Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why would he do that to me. Good guys finish last? Karma?

Just recently my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years broke up with me claiming that he's "unhappy" but it basically boils down to that he just doesn't want to make it work and wants to be single right now. He's 22 years old. I've been with him since he was 18. I have done everything for this kid. I use to buy him everything from food,movies, clothes, vacations.. i just took him to florida with my mother and I last month for free! I just felt like he gave up on everything and just did it out of selfishness. I'm really upset and I told him he just wasted my time and this relationship was very one sided. for example: he wanted to go to philly with his friends for a baseball game then go out to the bars which by all means go ahead I don't care....but then i told him i wanted to go to baltimore with a couple of my girlfriends for my birthday and he just got jealous and said well i didn't do that for my birthday and that's not right.He's one of those guys "its either my way or the highway" kinda deal. I was just wondering I know we are broken up for now but was wondering if karma will play a role and just this whole thing come around and bite him in the butt and will try to get me back someday once he relizes what he lost some day?Why would he do that to me. Good guys finish last? Karma?
I know you feel bad that it's over but think about how you would feel if he cheated on you. I married my high school sweet heart we had two kids and he cheated on me. I was his first and I guess he need to find out what he missed in life. We've both moved on. I'm married to a great guy now who doesn't take me for grated!
After you treated him like royalty and he treated you like THAT? Karma will definatly be at his side for a while! No orries, your right guy will definalty come around for you one day.Why would he do that to me. Good guys finish last? Karma?
he was just using you for a free ride... now the ride is over and he's getting off... you must be a LOT older than him...



karma don't exist... just move on with your life...
Personally, I wouldn't want to be with a guy that controlled my every move. It sounds like he wants to go out and have fun and he doesn't care what happens to the two of you just as long as he is having fun and getting what he wants. Also, being able to do what he wants to do with his life. He doesn't act like he is ready to be in a serious relationship nor is he ready to grow up. Take the chance to be by yourself for awhile. It sounds like you need to go have fun and enjoy life. Did you lock yourself down to satisfying his needs and you forgot your own? You could end up being a totally different person without him for the benefit of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment