Friday, February 24, 2012

Which interstate-exit restaurant has worse food? Shoney's, Stuckey's, or Cracker Barrel?

My vote would be Shoney's. I ordered the "Half-o'pound" burger, and, not only did it not weigh Half-o-pound(more like quarter-of-o

ounce), the thousand-island dressing tasted more like three-mile-island, and the meat looked so rubbery you could bounce it off the wall. The fries had a greenish-tint, and had a "we were just frozen an hour ago" look to them. The side pickle looked as if it was lying

under a chair on the floor for a few months, and someone decided to toss it in the plate. The coke was so watered down that I

couldn't decide if it was coke, dr.pepper, or tab.

Stucky's is beyond awful, and has these nasty little pecan logs

that they are supposedly famous for. The waitress swears that

southern truckers "live on 'em". All I can say is that Pecan logs

give ME the runs, but if you are out of laxative, they are a marvelous substitute



http://www.nextag.com/77621844p/zz2zB4z2鈥?/a>Which interstate-exit restaurant has worse food? Shoney's, Stuckey's, or Cracker Barrel?
Cracker Barrel's food isn't awful. I ate there when I was in Nashville and loved their chicken fried chicken w/ mashed potatoes.



I vote for Stucky's.
All of the above!



I brown bag it when I travel!Which interstate-exit restaurant has worse food? Shoney's, Stuckey's, or Cracker Barrel?
Well, for me personally, I haven't heard of Shoney's or Stuckey's, and obviously haven't been to the two. Although, I have been to Cracker Barrel, and it is not good at all. I hear people say it's so good, but I think it's bad food. So, pop a vote for me under Cracker Barrel for having the worst food at an interstate-exit!
The fact that I had to stop at every rest stop between Charlotte NC and Tampa, FL because the people in my car got the runs from the famous country bacon at Cracker Barrell should tell you something.



You forgot to say Bob's Big Boy, if they're still around. The best part was going there and because the service/food was so bad and conspiring in front of the waitress and manager on how we were going to tie a rope around the Big Boy and take him away in retaliation.
you people are crazy!! Shoney's is da bomb-diggity...me and my friends used to always skip school in high school and hit the shoney's breakfast bar, and then go bowling...good times. And Cracker Barrell is amazing, some real comfort food...never had stuckey's though
I have stopped at all three in my travels, and I have found that Cracker Barrel does not taste good at all. They make some of the nastiest food around.
In order of nastiness:



Shoney's - vile and nasty. I won't even go in anymore.

Stuckey's - Also nasty. I once got something halfway decent there, which is once more than Shoney's.

Cracker Barrel - Bad, but if you are in the middle of nowhere and need to eat, it beats the other two.



Bob's Big Boy has terrible service, but the food is OK, so I'll always take one of these places over any of the above.
Stuckey's.



Cracker Barrel is the best - the food is edible and you buy books-on-tape that you can return to any other Cracker Barrel and get all but $5 back.

No comments:

Post a Comment