Friday, February 24, 2012

I need an answer ASAP about Jack in the Box Mini Sirloin Burgers...?

I have a coupon for the new Jack in the Box Mini Sirloin burgers, and they look quite good, but I need an answer pronto: Do they contain mayo, thousand island, or any "secret sauce besides Onions, Meat, Cheese, and Ketchup? Thank you!I need an answer ASAP about Jack in the Box Mini Sirloin Burgers...?
If you go to the Jack In The Box website, they tell you exactly what the mini sirloin burger is



"3 mini sirloin burgers-each with a mini sirloin patty, American cheese, grilled onions and ketchup on a sweet mini bun".I need an answer ASAP about Jack in the Box Mini Sirloin Burgers...?
They actually contain Pistachio sauce so I wouldn't get them until the salmonella scare passes!!!
  • christian book
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment