Friday, February 24, 2012

Does Sonic Drive-In have a secret menu?

I was looking at Nutrition Guide on the Sonic website and I came across items that I don't see at my local Sonic?



Does Sonic have a secret menu, or is this only at certin locations?



Dixie Burger

Dixie Cheeseburger

Thousand Island Jr. Cheeseburger

California Cheeseburger

Super Sonic Jalapeno Cheeseburger

Thousand Island Cheeseburger

Jalapeno Cheeseburger

Jalapeno Burger

Green Chili Cheeseburger

Chili Cheeseburger

Hickory Cheeseburger

Jr. Double Cheeseburger



Add Ons



Green Chilies

Grilled Onions

Slaw - I'm not sure if our Sonic has this on the menu, is it good?Does Sonic Drive-In have a secret menu?
They also have pickelos. I have found different things offered in different states.



They are sold in Oklahoma. They are breaded and deep fried pickles. lol It sounds gross, but they taste good if you like dill pickles.
Ha you guys are funny!! I havent seen those on the menu in a few years. They offered pickles around the holidays back in Texas!!

Report Abuse

Does Sonic Drive-In have a secret menu?
not a secret menu, just different items in different regions.

No comments:

Post a Comment