Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If you were a die-hard vegetarian and were stranded on an island with nothing but a bunch of hamburgers...

....would you eat the burgers and break your vegetarianism or die?



A question I was asked in sixth grade...If you were a die-hard vegetarian and were stranded on an island with nothing but a bunch of hamburgers...
I am a vegetarian, but I would eat the hamburgers because I need to survive.



answer mine please?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I am a vegetarian!





And I would find something else to eat.





Like some sort of vegetable!!!





I would find a way!!!!If you were a die-hard vegetarian and were stranded on an island with nothing but a bunch of hamburgers...
No, you would eat the bread, lettuce, tomatoes, etc that is on the burger.
Eat the burgers. But, this is coming from a meat lover

No comments:

Post a Comment