Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If you were filthy rich what would you do?

Here is my list:

Cars- Bugatti Veyron and Koenigsegg CCX

A private Fiji, New Guinea or Caribbean island with golf resort,amusement park private Condo (I would make an extra 30 for my family members,friends celebrities)

A Burger Boat yacht

A private Boeing jet and helicopter

Buy a soccer team like Valencia F.C

Buy Playboy

Start a Giving the Poor campaign

Buy my own spaceship

Marry my childhood sweetheart

and buy my parents whatever they want.

What would you buy IF you were filthy richIf you were filthy rich what would you do?
give it all away... money is evil!!
Invest it for my future children and grandchildren. Have enough to live comfortably but no lavishly. Give it away to charities that I believe is a worthy cause. I have always had a heart for animals so I would donate money to animal shelters. I would also give money to abused children and women because I have been thru that. Give it to schools and churches and the community. Helps my parents and my immediate family. I believe that if you give money out and help people the blessings are worth more than the actual money itself.If you were filthy rich what would you do?
Flithy rich? Guess I'd take a bath first! LOL



Then I would (after taxes):

pay off all my credit cards (about $8,000)

give (at least) 10% to my church

give my mom a big fat check (for everything she's done for me)

put all the rest but maybe $3,000 in the bank (after getting advice from my financial advisor)



I'd spend the $3,000 on a pedicure, some CDs %26amp; DVDs, %26amp; a trip to Europe (for a "special" concert).
-Build my dream house

-Go to college

-Get a new car

-Buy a boat

-Travel the world

-Donate a little to Charity, so I don't feel like a total mean person

-Get a lot of clothes

-open up my own store
so many cars a house pay my debts student loan ... go and live in la and buy my mum a house
Take a bath first
i don't need that much money. makes people cautious

No comments:

Post a Comment