Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS SITUATION ?

okay im 20 years old and i just got a job at burger king and i got the job and ill start working the end of july this mouth or in early August im gonna be working 40 hours a week and ill be off two days a week but he res the problem ive been planing to hang out with this person that ive met in this program that i use to be in called a h r c for the first five weeks you do class work and then you do a 12 week inter ship at long island hospital and ive started this program in december and i fin shed it in april and ive kinda became friends with this person that ive started talking to in march and in april i gave him my phone number and he gave me his house number but he never calls me because he told me that he busy with his other friends and ive spoke to him four times on the phone so far and i don't live far from him and he told me that he goes out four times a week should i ask him to hang out or not because right now i able to hang out every day until next mouth when i start working im only gonna be able to hang out on my days off should i asks him to hang out or notWHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS SITUATION ?
If a guy doesn't call, it's because he doesn't have any romantic interest in you. But sometimes you can get somewhere by putting yourself out there. Guys who are smart know to go for the women who make the first move.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment