Friday, February 24, 2012

Who likes White Castle Burgers?

I just came back from a business trip in Long Island New York , and one day I was driving and I saw White Castle , I got pretty exited I have heard a lot of people talk about how good they are , I was so disapointed those had to be the worst burgers I have ever had in my life , If you want to call them burgers , why are people so crazy about these ?Who likes White Castle Burgers?
I totally agree.

THEY S*CK!

So many people talk about them like they are the best ever.

Please.....I can not think of a worse burger.

The movie was great though.
Love EM'

Report Abuse

Who likes White Castle Burgers?
It could be the taste or the fact that they're so bite sized that it cons you into thinking that because the burgers are so small that their actually eating healthier when in fact their not because you have to chow down on so many of them to get satisfied

Report Abuse


Yes, love them!! On my 10th birthday (many, many years ago) my Mother said I could go to "ANY" place I wanted for dinner. I repeated it back to her, "ANY" place? Yes! And of all the places to choose from I picked "white castle"!!



Love the hamburgers, chicken rings w/honey mustard sauce, cheese stix %26amp; the french fries w/season salt.



I'm sitting here at work on my "lunch" period, no transportation, really hungry and now craving white castles! Gee, thanks.
great!!!
I love them, I can't really explain why people love these so much, but once you pick one up your going to love it.
They are addicting. I have no idea why but I think it is because they melt in your mouth
No I don't
my boyfriend loves them. he had me try one once and i almost puked. they are super gross
White Castle were one of the first fast food places open late at night and had a big following of people that ate there after closing the bars.
OK - I grew up in Chicago and had one down the street from me! I will tell ya I loved them as a kid, but I think that is just because I was used to them! When I got older it became the place that is open 24/7 and when you are drunk and hungry they are just so good..............until the next morning and man the toilet is the first place you need to go and sit and wonder "why the hell did I do this to myself AGAIN!!!!"

That's is why we call them "sliders"!!!!!!
love them
I would say maybe twenty years ago they were so good. My parents would buy them by the sack. I think it's the meat they're using now, it has no taste or texture.
ive never had one so im not sure
White Castle Burgers and their southern counterpart, Krystals are actually very popular. Part of the draw is that they are so small and cute, and part of it is that a lot of people do really like the taste. White Castle is a northern tradition. There was a time when those burgers cost a dime apiece. You could go and get the same "sack" of 24 they sell now for nearly $20 for $2.40. This made White Castles a favorite childhood memory of most adults in the area now. Also, the burgers are made differently from any other burgers available. The beef is mixed with a beef puree, such as a beef baby food, which changes the taste and texture of the little burgers.
love em. and there mini so its cool
These are the best. When I was in my early 20,s we all use to go drinking then go eat at Whitey,s , then the next day lots of bad gass............. LOL
I DO! I love them!
White Castlesare something your brought up on and after years of eating them you crave them and the good thing is there open all night.
You either love 'em or hate 'em...just like anything else...plus, they're more or less associated with being drunk or otherwise inebriated, perfect munchie food when your taste buds can't tell the difference between mini pureed paties, or the real deals such as whataburger.
They are murder burgers. People love them because they kill your stomach
Apparently you are not a hamburger common sewer...I mean connoisseur. Those delectable little morsels steamed in onions with pickles are the most delicious, flatulence makers the world has ever known. I'll take a dozen with cheese and an onion chip on the side.
I love them, but I think you either love them or hate them. So maybe your just one of those people who don't find them that appealing...
i love them i grew up with them

No comments:

Post a Comment