Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Have you tried the big carl from Carl's Jr?

Are you supposed to be able to taste the thousand island dressing? I ordered one today and it hardly had any dressing in it all!!! It tasted like a charbroiled burger only. I'm very disappointed. I don't know if it was the cook being greedy with the sauce, but I really could not taste any thousand island dressing! If that's the way it's supposed to be made then then the big carl has nothing on the big mac!



What do you think of the big carl? Did you taste the thousand island dressing?Have you tried the big carl from Carl's Jr?
Yes I have tried them and yes you can taste the sauce. Carl's Jr. as a rule is rather generous with the sauces and/or condiments on their sandwiches. Just look at they old ad campaign of "If it doesn't get all over the place it doesn't belong in your face". So, I'd have to agree that the guy who prepared yours was just being stingy. Give 'em another chance they're tasty and a really good value, in my opinion.
I am a fan of the Big Carl. I was able to taste the dressing, and it was pretty good.Have you tried the big carl from Carl's Jr?
-facepalm-
We don't have them in Springfield, Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment