Friday, February 24, 2012

Has anyone ever tried??

Hey here is a suggestion worth its weight in gold. if you like godd chicken tortilla soup and even if you don't. try "Islands fine burgers and drinks". they make the best tortilla soup you will ever taste. I guarantee it. also try their teriyaki avocado burger with a pineaple wedge on top!! better than spikes! sorry only those who live in so.cal know spikes or the best tacos in the world "KING TACO" no I do not work for these people but I should ask for money for selling them.Has anyone ever tried??
oh chili's has good chicken totilla soup too.. one of my favorites. would be interested in trying yours too.
I don't think they have one of those where I live, but it sounds tasty.Has anyone ever tried??
I like Islands...
i live a couple minutes away from a king taco and they are the BEST!!!im hungry now hahhaha
I love chicken tortilla soup (:

I love Islands.

I love King Taco.

The End.
how may people on here do you think on average are from so.cal I tell ya not many but thanks only place I know that makes good tortilla soup is closed.
oh chili's has good chicken totilla soup too.. one of my favorites. would be interested in trying yours too.
Ok, so what exactly is the question in this??? I LOVE chicken tortilla soup!!! But I hate tacos. And I highly doubt that that restraunt has the best chicken tortilla soup, I think my mom makes the best, but of course I have to say that cause I'm her duaghter! =) lol
I live in the UK, we don't have that restaurant here and we don't have taco soup here either, I feel we are missing out on something really exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment