Friday, February 24, 2012

Why is In-N-Out so nasty?!?

The burgers and the fries are always so soggy! The thousand island dressing makes me want to throw up and the burger has absolutely no taste whatsoever.



Why does this place even exist?Why is In-N-Out so nasty?!?
Its just pretty standard fast food.. i dunno.. In-N-Out has such a huge following in a lot of the United States. I didn't know this (they don't have In-N-Outs where I live) until I went to California with some friends, and the people we stayed with insisted we went and experienced them. It's just mediocre fast-food to me..
Woah, woah. What did In-N-Out do to you? Did a manager of an In-N-Out Burger kill your parents?



I would say that they are definately overrated, but nasty? That's going to far. They're not bad at all. Better than McDonald's and the other mass produced stuff.Why is In-N-Out so nasty?!?
The same reason Mc Donald's exist, people do not know good taste... They could take the money it cost to eat @ these places and go some where nice for the same price.

No comments:

Post a Comment