Friday, February 24, 2012

Zombie Apocalpyse are you prepared?

O.k.so today in my boring beginning accounting class, I got so dam bored I started thinking of some things. Randomly, I decided to make a plan that if right now zombies started pouring into this class room what would be my plan of escape, survival, and triumph over these undead ******'s.. THE QUESTION IS: Whats your plan in the events of a zombie apocalypse? and it has to be legit it cant be so out there that it cant be done. for example im going to get into a nuclear silo and blow everything up... thats just retarded..

The Specs to the question:

These zombies are your ordinary zombies they have no intellect, but still posses human qualities, they're NOT super human and cant throw you through walls, they're just reanimated humans that crave human flesh and will stop at nothing to get it.Think if you were on a deserted island for 2 months and there was a moving cheese burger you would run after it as fast as you could. anyways, so very typical zombies. The other specs are, these zombies are reanimated humans, humans cant live without food or water, im not a zombie official but im saying these things cant live for more than 2 months with out feeding. So your going to have to survive for a couple years. Thats about it, your also going to have to battle other humans for food and supplies. Good luck and welcome to the apocalypse..

My plan: some how escape, go home, get shot gun and lots of ammo, plow through to the gun store, loot gun store, hopefully find an AK-47, also loot for 22 long rifle bullets.. AK's can fire many rounds get dirt in them and go through literaly hell and back and still fire.. and 22.LR bullets are light and be fired at relative range.. other than that, lots of water, food, gas, modern police paton, shark mail, and motorcycle helmet.. and im good.. 10 pts to the best plan.. happy hunting ;)Zombie Apocalpyse are you prepared?
The biggest question is how much time do you have to prepare for this? If it happens suddenly you are pretty much stuck were you are. Not mention your plan has a lot of holes like the first answerer mentioned.



If you start off in a populated area its gonna be difficult to try to move anywhere unless you have a good off road vehicle, not mention gas, if the power goes out you wont be able to go to a gas station and get gas as you please.



The best plan is to stay where you are. That's if you have time to prepare, if not your gonna have to take your chances.



The most important part is the logistics, if you don't have that chances are you wont survive. If you are simply going to get a gun and wing it, well the odds may be against you. You can get other people to join you so you can help each other out, you may have a better chance. If that's the case take vehicle load it with supplies and try to make it to a remote area. But most likely the roads are going to be blocked from accidents and stuff that why you need an off road one.



If have time to prepare you need to be in a building that's secure enough that they can't get through. Second good water supply, probably from a well or rainwater. Some sort of food supply that can last a long time like rice, wheat, or pasta. Fuel source to cook the food. Guns to protect yourself, shotguns are best since they can cut zombies in half, but anything will do.



Another option is if you can make it to a boat and head out to sea, stay there and fish for your food and stuff. Your biggest problem will be storms at sea and maybe pirates.



I suppose you can contact your local zombie squad for more tips, other than that, its all I can think off in a realistic sense.
Trying to rob the gun store will simply get you killed, the gun store owners will be prepared long before you will. You'll also find that you weren't the only person who had the plan to rob the gun store.



If you are going to rob a store for ammo, you'll need to consider Walmart, or a sporting goods store, not some place that is run by a family who has a stake in the store. FYI Walmart is totally out of ammo now, so people must be preparing in advance for a zombie apocalypse.



The motor cycle helmet sounds like a good idea at first, but the zombies will quickly get through it. Your best bet is to be able to move quickly.



Don't worry too much about how you are going to kill zombies since they just keep coming, and you won't have enough ammo. Seriously, 30 round magazines in the AK are going to empty really fast and have little effect. How quickly can you change magazines? My guess is, not quick enough. The other thing is, how many magazines can you carry. Again, my guess is not enough to face down the horde, but it may come in handy if you need to dispatch yourself before you turn, since you *will* get bitten. Once that happens, you'll need to make the choice, do I live as a zombie, or commit suicide?



What you need to do is get away from population centers. My suggestion would be to get to a farm. Farm lands are very large, and very sparsely populated, so even if zombies are there, there won't be a lot of them. The other major benefit is that you can presumably grow food there.Zombie Apocalpyse are you prepared?
You'll need weapons that aren't hard to carry around and that will leave plenty of space for other supplies, water and food. My main goal will be just to survive. Killing only if the situation calls for it. I'd probab;y gather a group of 5 people. The smaller the group the better. I thnk traveling by foot would be the best mode of transportation. Riding a bike could result in an accident. I mean, it's not going to be fun lying in a ditch with both of yor legs broken while zombies surround you. I live within 5 miles of countryside lands so I'd probably walk towards that area. I'd temporarily camp out in abandoned houses and do that until either the zombie situation is under control or for the rest of my life. I'd always leave one bullet, JUST IN CASE. I'd rather shoot myself in the head and prohibit me contributing to the zombie problem.



Well I live in Alabama so of course there are going to be homes with plenty of ammo. But I prefer just a plain jane rifle myself. Nothing fancy or complicated. And a machete.
I suggest you hit a retail gun store and not a real gun store. the last dude who robbed a gun store 5 employees and 9 legally carrying customers drew on the dude and shot him no less than 30 times. That could be you, so don't hit a real gun store.



Mine is simple. I'm bugging in then bugging out. In at my house, I have weapons and ammo and supplies and water. I can pick off zombies at 300 yards with my .22LR rifle if needed. and I will be doing a lot of that. my fortress is the local high school which can be easily fortified to a castle-like fortress.



some things I need: AK47 spare parts, various gun spare parts for my rifles and shotgun, a couple pistols I'll get from somewhere, I need a spare Norinco SKS trigger group, I'm gonna mill my SKS lower bolt right away so it will take detachable magazines, and some more ammo.



I have plenty of ammo and guns (7 guns), as well as enough food for 50+ days, water for up to 5 months. I plan to eventually either built a super fort nearby or to bug out out of the LA basin area using a secret route I uncovered not long ago. it is not a major road or freeway, in fact to most people the road doesn't even exist. (its not on maps, its supposed to be destroyed, it hasn't been open since the 1970s)

I head north and plan to "borrow" a military base that i know of somewheres.

No comments:

Post a Comment