Friday, February 24, 2012

Would you try human meat if you were given the chance?

So would ya? Now I dont mean like stranded on an island starving and you have to eat someone.

Would you try it say grilled up like a burger or something. Just to try it?

Aren't you just a little curious???Would you try human meat if you were given the chance?
not in the least
No thanks, that, and skunk, I can pass, no curiosity whatsoever!Would you try human meat if you were given the chance?
ummm, no I am not cannibal.



I believe deeply rooted tabus are deeply rooted for a reason.
Ewww, no! I'm a vegetarian so eating any meat doesn't interest me but even thinking of human meat gives me the heebie jeebies. :/
I'd like to think not. Cannibalism has always fascinated me though. I'm not sure this is based on a true story, where a man searched online for someone to eat him a couple years back. I chew on my lip and eat the dead skin, also I eat the hard corners of my fingertips. It's habit it's not like I'm seeking others to gnaw on.

Would you yourself, truthfully eat another person in total anonymity?
No thanks I can't even eat deer how would I eat a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment