Friday, February 24, 2012

Oatmeal or pancakes.....?

you are stuck on an island choose: you can only have 1.



breakfast: oatmeal or pancakes



lunch :burger or fish



dinner: pizza or chickenOatmeal or pancakes.....?
If I am on an island who's cooking? Because I make oatmeal for breakfast at home because it is good and easy. Pancakes are may to much work, I eat those when I go out for breakfast.



Oatmeal

Burger

Chicken



That is a really nice way to be stranded on a island.
Oatmeal



Fish I love it



ChickenOatmeal or pancakes.....?
Pancakes, fish, and pizza!
pancakes

burger

pizza
oatmeal

fish

pizza
My choices would be:



Breakfast - Pancakes



Lunch - Burger



Dinner - Pizza
oatmeal fish chicken, ......



you can make things with fish and chicken but the others are ready made meals..
pancakes

fish

pizza - no red meat
Pancakes definatley



Burger but I dont like fish



OH GOD! Those are like my favorite food in the world. Every night I either have chicken or Pizza. Pizza or chicken. Man.... oooh! I got it!!! pizza flavored chicken.
breakfast: pancakes (though i like oatmeal too)

lunch: i'll skip it (vegetarian)

dinner: pizza (love it, yum!)
  • xenon
  • whotel austin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment