Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Don't you think this poem is so funny?

I live in Singapore

A small island set in the sea

Near Indonesia,near Malaysia

Would I ask for more?



Huge tall buildings roam the sky

Merlion's water,out from mouth

All the way,to the south

Come to Singapore,won't you try?



Durian king,Esplanade

Happy,happy all the way

Eat your burger on a tray

In the waters,we will wade



Singlish singlish,liddat lor

Veli happy , veli song.

Singlish is really,really strong.

Go read wiki,lor lor lor.



I wrote myself.Tell me what you think of itDon't you think this poem is so funny?
yes make me one if u dont mine. it is a good poem keep up the good work. my name is Tracey Thomas and i live in the united states of american. and i don't fine it racits
I think its weird.

it confuses me.Don't you think this poem is so funny?
Its nice :)
^_ ^'' kind of funny... hh %26gt; _%26lt;



i visited singapore before..



well.. i t was good
it's... diferent... and very very strange...



i like it! (thought i would avoid it cause it may be a bit racist to some united staters who consider nearly everything racist)
i think its wierd
cooooooooooooooooooool visit and rate http://www.immigrationpk.net either is it funny or not
It's great LAH! Singapore is probably the best city on this earth! I wish every American could spend a day there to see what a few laws can do -- not all at once, though! Eat a chilli crab for me.
lol, I like it!
I enjoyed your poem.
lol
Original work, you say? Commendable. I like the last verse though.
yes
lol
lol
yes
LMAO!!!! haha wth..!? thats funny.. but ur poem rhythm... in ABBA i dont like it. (1st and last, 2nd and 3rd rhymes).. but thats not the point..



haha its funny.. and stupid.. -.-
lol
lol
lo;l
ok ok.. very Singapore. and yea the singlish is like Blah. haa. But hurray to Singapore writers.
yep
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment