Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I weigh 119.8 Kg as of today. Is it possible to reduce this number to 110 by the end ot his week?

I have started a diet rutin and i want to really really lose those extra pounds. My body fat analysis says i have 45.5 kg of body fat. This is the amount i have to lose in order to be average weight. I do not have a gym nearby right now and i have no support from whoever whatsoever. Is it possible for me to lose 6 kg a week? Please so advise me.



I do brisk walking for exactly 25 minutes per day, rum for 10 minutes a day, and the remender is walking fast. So an hour a day. I do it in the evernings from 6 pm to 7 pm daily.



I eat...



Breakfast



4 slices of bread toasted wityh 2 cheddar cheese



lunch



4 saltline crackers with peanut butter







dinner



i burger patty chicken that is with lettuce and chillie sauce / thousand island dressing





since i am working i dont have gourment like facilities



could anybody suggest or recommend anything



i am truly grateful for your support

thanx.



Mellisa SchubertI weigh 119.8 Kg as of today. Is it possible to reduce this number to 110 by the end ot his week?
No, you cannot loose 6 kg per week. It is too much, almost impossible to achieve even if you were going to stop eating, which is not a very good idea. You can loose max. 1 kg per week if you want your diet to be balanced, to receive all the nutrients your body needs to live normally. You should follow a Mediterranean diet, walk (you don't need the gym for walking), be active and take care of yourself. I have lost more than 10 kg but it took me one year. I never starved myself, I even went out with friends to the restaurant, I only added more physical activity and tried to reduce on fat and sweets. The advantage of being patient in loosing wait is that if I eat too much one day I don't put weight on.
i dont think so unless you get lipo, you can try but i dont know, but GOOD LUCKI weigh 119.8 Kg as of today. Is it possible to reduce this number to 110 by the end ot his week?
no that's not normal
6 kilos in a week is unrealistic. Most women can expect to lose 500 to 800 grams a week though you may find to start with you can lose more. If you can join Weight Watchers, you can do it online or buy a CD if you don't have a meeting near.



but if that's not for you heres some changes which will help alot

Change your breakfast to a low fat breakfast cereal and skimmed milk. Cheese is extremely high in calories, if you just drop that and go for marmalade without butter you will be helping.

Peanut butter is also very high. Try eating salad with tuna or grilled chicken, if you dont' think that will satisfy your hungry have a started of vegetable soup.

Dinner, sauces are high and if the burger is fried you are piling on the calories there as well.



If you eat this every day you don't get much variety which is a mistake when you are trying to live a healthy lifestyle, you also don't seem to include very much vegetables in your diet. At least 1 quarter of the weight of food you eat a day should be fruit or vegetables.



Don't focus too much on your weight, I know it's hard not to but try and concentrate instead on living a healthy lifestyle. The weight will go on it's own. Also remember that if you want the weight to stay of you must ensure that whatever changes you make are permenant. There's not point in you working hard to lose 45kilos only to put it all back on when you go back to doing what you are now.



Do e mail me if you want to talk more. I lost 10 kilos with Weight Watchers which may not seem much but more importantly I've kept it off for 5 years now. I worked as a group leader for 2 years so I have had some experience.



Good luck Mellisa
Read tips %26amp; articles on different types of diets, exercise programs, yoga %26amp; much more....



All about weight loss, weight watchers, Tea diets, easy home exercises to name a few

No comments:

Post a Comment