Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Please, I REALLY need help from someone who's a native speaker of English!!!?

Hi everyone!


I'm a singer and I wrote these lyrics for my band!


Tomorrow I am going to record them for our first album and before doing that I need to know if there are some grammar or semantic mistakes...





FIRST SONG


I wake up in the dark and have no idea what day it could be


My face is a question mark, the mirror won't talk to me


This world became a shame! Everyone's in a hurry, that's insane.


Freedom is a thing to fear, what the hell am I doing here?!





This sentence makes no sense, because I'm done, but at the moment I still miss this one.


My neighbours've never liked the way I'm dressed, I'm fighting on the bus because I'm stressed


And everything I do becomes a mess, I hate my job, my boss is a jackass


I'm broken when I finally come home, No one is there to hug me, I live alone





This world became a shame! Everyone's in a hurry, that's insane


Freedom is a thing to buy. Not for me and I tell you why





I'm just waiting for a night like this! So gents and ladies, please unfasten your seat belts


Feel the bass and listen to the winds and go where music brings, feel free to be yourself.





All my fibers are enjoying the beat, the voice is warm I can't stop move my feet


This sentence makes no sense because I'm done, but at the moment I still miss this one


I'm staggering so I think I've drunk too much, I don't know who you are but let's keep in touch


I'm jumping on the stage loosing control, 'cause everybody's dancing is my soul!





You can be everything you want! Just fight for your dreams!


We're a crowd of "Mr. Never Heard" and we don't give a **** about the problems of every day 'cause right now we're on top of the world


So, man, look at her while she's dancin' a ska song


Isn't she beautiful? See?


This nights are one of the reasons we were born for!








SECOND SONG


I wanna grow old with you


Learn toghether which dreams come true


Watch my life and see I've been a good man


Make you laugh with something new once again





Son don't cry if you do something bad


'cause sometimes you're gonna make me sad


Sometimes my mistakes will make you blue


I'm so dumb 'cause I lost my head for you





And you know I think you're wonderful


but I wrote this silly song


'cause I fell for other girls before


but you're more than enyone


and I wanted you to know





And you know I think you're wonderful


but I wrote this silly song


'cause I fell for other girls before


but I know that you're the one


and I wanted you to know








THIRD SONG


I'm drivin' back to LA


and I don't know what to say


I'm living the day





The waves and the ocean sing


surfers 're dancin' with the wind


the Dodgers win





My flat on Gayley Avenue


Wich Big Blue Bus goes to Hollywood?!


I don't know!





The Walk of Fame, Griffith Park and the skaters


U.C.L.A. and playin' soccer with strangers


The Sunset Burger at Mels


Then Venice Beach, Santa Cruz, the Orange County


The grill, the pool, you know we're gonna party all night


Don't bring Budweiser Light!





I'll bring you to the Island in the Sky


that's where I left my soul, I don't know why


I felt like there was nothing I couldn't do


That's why I want to see those stars again with you











Thank you very much to everyone who will help me!


:)|||no i like it; hope it goes well. :D|||uh so what the hell is the question?|||Very good english....in the first song "I can't stop move my feet" should be "I can't stop MOVING my feet"|||FIRST SONG


I WOKE up in the dark and i have no idea what day it could be


My face is a question mark, EVEN the mirror won't talk to me


This world is a shame! Everyone's in a hurry, that's insane.


Freedom is a thing to fear, SO what the hell am I doing here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment