Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ugh, I feel disgusting from eating so much...?

I usually eat pretty healthy, but today I figured I'd let loose because its halloween. I ate healthy during the day, but for dinner I had:

Veggie burger with cheese (I hardly ever eat cheese, especially the cheese that isn't low fat) on a roll with mayo and thousand island dressing

Some pita chips

Baked Cheetos

3 Muskateers

and a pickle



I feel overly stuffed and disgusting for eating so much. I usually run three to four times a week, 3 miles each time.



Should I run an extra 3 miles tonight to make up for that dinner?Ugh, I feel disgusting from eating so much...?
nahhh, just make sure you get back on track next week and dont make a habit of getting off your schedule but u really dont eat to bad tonight besides the 3 muskateers n the stuff u put on the veggie burger
no, just once won't hurt you, and over excercising is bad. you should be fine.Ugh, I feel disgusting from eating so much...?
No. Take a break tonight. Drink some water or have some Green Tea. Go to bed run in the AM. I'm telling you this as I am eating all my son's Halloween candy!
Probably not it might make you feel worse.
relayx you'r alright

No comments:

Post a Comment